New Majors - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Majors

Re: New Majors

Quote Originally Posted by Narc cop
    Actually they are better than the last batch of majors. All three have done their time in the trenches. While all three are not perfect, I think they will do fine.

My primary complaint is that it appears that promotions to major are now primarily based on race, gender, politics and who can be the biggest suck up. The management has decided to entirely bypass the captain rank when selecting new majors. So my question is: why study hard and take the civil service exams when you can just ass kiss your way to the top? It really does set a horrible example.

I have never seen the morale so low. I have to believe a large contributing factor is the lack of leadership, direction and piss poor communication with the troops in the field.
    Then you will be happy to hear that the next two majors will be Hiram Rodriguez and Richard Fonseca.

Fonseca and Rodriguez would actually be really good majors they are awesome cops and real leaders both very capable

[quote=Guest 999]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Narc cop":56swbpib
    Actually they are better than the last batch of majors. All three have done their time in the trenches. While all three are not perfect, I think they will do fine.

My primary complaint is that it appears that promotions to major are now primarily based on race, gender, politics and who can be the biggest suck up. The management has decided to entirely bypass the captain rank when selecting new majors. So my question is: why study hard and take the civil service exams when you can just ass kiss your way to the top? It really does set a horrible example.

I have never seen the morale so low. I have to believe a large contributing factor is the lack of leadership, direction and piss poor communication with the troops in the field.
    Then you will be happy to hear that the next two majors will be Hiram Rodriguez and Richard Fonseca.[/quote:56swbpib]

How are all the new majors doing?

Quote Originally Posted by guestcop3
    How are all the new majors doing?
    You have not heard, they are all stars like tradition holds, at least until they get locked up?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12