New Captain - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Captain

Re: New Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Guest567
    So who would you give it too? I agree that position should have a degree in police amid nitration, but the other two lieutenants don't have degrees either. I am awaiting your answer.
    How about someone with more then two years as a Sgt. and more then 6 months in time and grade as a Lt.?

I am now waiting on your answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest45678
    Rumors from those that did not get picked? Can't wait for egg to be on your face.
    How about commenting on the post at the top of this page.

No one wants to comment on the jumps in promotion so fast for someone who's biggest accomplishment and experience is carrying a flag in a parade.

So how about being first to do so Guest45678?

Quote Originally Posted by Clock Watcher
    So who would you give it too? I agree that position should have a degree in police amid nitration, but the other two lieutenants don't have degrees either. I am awaiting your answer.
    How about someone with more then two years as a Sgt. and more then 6 months in time and grade as a Lt.?

I cannot give you an answer since you did not answer my question. The hoopla was over college degrees so when you present the answer to the issue at hand I will be able to respond. Stop acting like your child and man up you little baby.

The bottom line is its Chief V's decision on who he wants and what is best for the agency. As far as I'm concerned, I'm going to come to work and do my job and go home to my family. For what I am hearing and seeing, the new Captain is slowly making changes for the better in our department. When before these changes were shot down or wouldn't be given the time of day to be heard. So yes I agree, Congrats CM!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest45678
    Quote Originally Posted by Clock Watcher

I cannot give you an answer since you did not answer my question. The hoopla was over college degrees so when you present the answer to the issue at hand I will be able to respond. Stop acting like your child and man up you little baby.

Reading comprehension is a great thing, try it sometime. You ask who it should be given to. I replyed, How about someone with more then two years as a Sgt. and more then 6 months in time and grade as a Lt.?
    Now man your *ss up and answer the question and stop being a toady d*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest3378
    The bottom line is its Chief V's decision on who he wants and what is best for the agency. As far as I'm concerned, I'm going to come to work and do my job and go home to my family.
    Ask several of the officers who no longer work here how well it worked out for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest3378
    For what I am hearing and seeing, the new Captain is slowly making changes for the better in our department. When before these changes were shot down or wouldn't be given the time of day to be heard. So yes I agree, Congrats CM!
    And what changes are you speaking of? Bet they do not come as fast as his promotions have.
    Next you will have to get your nose a hell of a lot farther up their backside then your doing now if you want the in's with any of the top three.

One other thing, Both Lewis and Shult have been getting an ear full from the public as well as members of the department about the two new promotions and the creation of a new posision.
    A posision that had been done away with because it was found to be redundant. The job title was not assistant chief, but deputy chief then.

[quote=Guest 98]
    Quote Originally Posted by "C ya":j71znmgd
    When he leaves will anyone miss him? Anyone? Mr I am smarter than anyone on this planet?
    I know I won't and nobody on my squad will. Talk about issues!
    Say hello to the new boss same as the old boss.
    Correction!! Worse then the old boss.
    Before this year is over you will be telling yourself how great it was under "Mr I am smarter than anyone on this planet?"

I knew where the new Capt. was heading during the Lee investigation when he was just a flunky in CID. Back then he tried like hell to push himself into the lead investigator in the case.
    A certain Lt. would give him a smack down on that idea. An action that he would not forgive or forget.
    Lets jump ahead now three years to 2011. A new admin comes in and guess who gets one of the new promotions?
    Yep you guessed it that flunky in CID who went to Sgt. on the road.
    A division that he hated and still does.
    But that was to last less then a year. He then wormed his way to guess where?
    Right again, back to CID as a Sgt.
    Sgt?
    Well one can not realy expect to have much say so or power as a CID Sgt., now can one.
    A whole agonizing year has to roll around to 2012 before the CID Sgt. finaly gets promoted to Lt. of CID.
    One may ask what happened to the old Lt. of CID and how the posision became avalible. Well to make way for the up and coming officer to get the Lt. job, the old Lt. was transfered to a new posision as Lt. incharge of new hire background checks and other lesser details.
    Here is a real coincidence, the old Lt. just happened to be the officer who gave the then flunky investigator the smack down for trying to take over the Lee case.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Can you imagine going from a flunky Det. to Sgt. to a Lt. in two years?
    If you can, then you should have no problem believing that the same person has just been promoted to Capt. in charge of the law enforcement div. after just a few short months after making Lt.
    This would be a great one for Ripley's Believe It Or Not in Orlando.[/quote:j71znmgd]
    Bumping this up again so no thinks this is going away.

I have to wonder just what this new Captain has done to you in the past to cause you this much grief. Care to share?

Quote Originally Posted by good grief
    I have to wonder just what this new Captain has done to you in the past to cause you this much grief. Care to share?
    You make the assumption that raising questions, or pointing out oddities outside the norm are indicative of someone having been treated badly.
    Sorry to say you are wrong in your assumptions. I have not had to work under him till now. He has not brought my any grief that I am aware of.
    I do know of several others that he has brought grief to though. That is not my reason for bringing this older post back up.

I bumped it because it raised some real questions about the rapped rise from nothing to the number three spot on our department in two years.
    For whatever reason, no one wants to comment with some facts how and why.
    That is other then "that is what the chief wants".

It is a simple fact that prior to any rank he was an FTO and member of the Honor Guard.
    Those are his only achievements at our department.

I am not the only one who has raising points or asking questions. Numerous people have, and not just here on this gab site.

Now perhaps you would like to step up to the plate Charlie Brown and take a swing and answer some of the questions raised here.

Please make them make your responce pertinent to the questions and points raised.

Not some Charlie Brown Peanunts type, Waaawa Wawawaa type answer please.

How bout the sgt that became ass chief in a year and a half? Did you forget about him? This isn't the 1st time KV's done this folks.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast