County taking over - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: County taking over

Me thinks that Gutless did not do proper background check on Lt. It was not worth even applying for the job. They are butt buddies. I have a contact that says it will hit the fan in Highlands.

The Lt a good skinny wasted man. Gutless always picks those with defects. That ensures you do what I say when I say. Defects and rejects do have benefits.

Sounds like a page from management at HCSO has been plagiarized. yet again. Since everyone knows the little fat man grew into his predecessor too. :devil:

at least you know that I have gotten plenty of booty, and a fist full of dollars. you have got nothing but negligence in retention.

Go team sheriff, please hire us away from this crap hole. Keep the good ones, and can the bad ones.

This is how I see it. Both sides have pro’s and Con’s but there is just not enough pro’s for the Sheriff to overcome the Con’s. As for the City employees that wish to go to the Sheriff’s Office go if they will hire you, they have openings, and good luck. If you are as loyal in serving them and their citizens as you are serving the citizens of Clewiston, Clewiston will be better without you.
    Clewiston Police Department is moving to the future and making positive changes they have two administrators with very different points of views and when they come to a compromise it is usually the best scenario. Clewiston Police Department is a small agency that is not going to have all kids of special divisions and areas to work in. They are not going to be the highest paid. The City of Clewiston needs the officers that work for them to be special. These officers need to be able to handle all types of criminal situations and help solve the problem of crime in their community not just report it or look for reasons to put citizens in Jail. There is always going to be crime let’s find ways to decrees the amount of it and work with the citizens to take away the contributing factors.

The Chief is not elected therefor he owes no one. The Chief can treat all of the people he serves the same way. If he becomes a tyrant or bully and allows his officers to become storm troopers bullying the community in the City of Clewiston, the City commission can remove him and correct the issue. If the Sheriff’s does the same you cannot touch him till the end of his term, and then you have to fight his high powered supporters and the people who he favors and hope to get enough votes to remove him from office. Sheriff Deputies are untouchable unless the Sherriff choices to discipline them or they commit a crime and an outside agency investigates. The citizens of Clewiston have control of your agency your Chief and Officers answer to you and the commissioners you voted in.

For those citizens of the City of Clewiston that do not like the services they get from the Clewiston Police Department, talk to Gutshall, help your agency improve. If you still do not like what you get you are allowed to call the Sheriff’s Office they can respond and deal with your needs, you pay taxes to them to.
    Please learn the facts and know that we have to be willing to be part of the solution not just complain about the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by the fat man
    at least you know that I have gotten plenty of booty, and a fist full of dollars. you have got nothing but negligence in retention.
    :snicker: sure fatty. More like a fistful of fritos and a booty full of super D. :lol:

Lightbulb Re: County taking over

Just checking, nothing new, but made you look. :devil: :devil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12