Just Go Away
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Go Away

Just Go Away

It's time for you old has-beens to retire. Get out of the way and let some youth come in to make things better for everyone, especially the citizens. Everyone is sick of carrying the old dead weight. These lazy pieces of crap think they did their time so they can just poop on everyone else now. Carry your weight, you old farts! If you can't hang with the pace, then retire and hit the shuffle board court where you can brag about what a tough guy you were in the 90's when you were beating up kids on skateboards...I'm sure you will get all the old widows to fall in love with you. These clowns are either falling asleep behind the wheel, flirting with convenience store cashier trolls, or changing their Depends whenever a report call goes out. Ever stand behind an old lady trying to figure out how to use an ATM? Yeah, that's how lost these old farts look while trying to perform modern law enforcement.

Re: Just Go Away

Meanwhile, you new "modern" deputies are beating and robbing people, growing your own marijuana, taking steroids & beating your girlfriend, getting into fights at bars and then throwing your rank around, crashing your cars into everything (sometimes fatalities), should I go on.... :lol: :evil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by New and Improved
    It's time for you old has-beens to retire. Get out of the way and let some youth come in to make things better for everyone, especially the citizens. Everyone is sick of carrying the old dead weight. These lazy pieces of crap think they did their time so they can just poop on everyone else now. Carry your weight, you old farts! If you can't hang with the pace, then retire and hit the shuffle board court where you can brag about what a tough guy you were in the 90's when you were beating up kids on skateboards...I'm sure you will get all the old widows to fall in love with you. These clowns are either falling asleep behind the wheel, flirting with convenience store cashier trolls, or changing their Depends whenever a report call goes out. Ever stand behind an old lady trying to figure out how to use an ATM? Yeah, that's how lost these old farts look while trying to perform modern law enforcement.
    Here, read it again using your bifocals this time. You have no answer to the facts, do you, stupid?

Son, show some respect. I worked right up to the day I retired. Not everyone with experience coasts when they get older. Some stay tough as nails. Perhaps you'd be a little better behaved if someone changed your Pampers . Fools like you are the reason the citizens have so little respect for law enforcement..

[quote=New and Improved]
    Quote Originally Posted by "New and Improved":2qd74dgm
    Here, read it again using your bifocals this time. You have no answer to the facts, do you, stupid?[/quote:2qd74dgm]

Facts, what facts? Your post is pure option and conjecture. So no I don't have an answer to your option. However, what I said is true and online for you to fact-check. I must get five calls a day from a " modern deputy" (as you call yourself) asking how to complete a report or help making decision on a call.
    You should go to a Stat meeting downtown because one of the top three road patrol deputies in the county is considered a senior deputy ( as far as 10-15's go)

[quote="New and Improved"]It's time for you old has-beens to retire. Get out of the way and let some youth come in to make things better for everyone, especially the citizens. Everyone is sick of carrying the old dead weight. These lazy pieces of crap think they did their time so they can just poop on everyone else now. Carry your weight, you old farts! If you can't hang with the pace, then retire and hit the shuffle board court where you can brag about what a tough guy you were in the 90's when you were beating up kids on skateboards...I'm sure you will get all the old widows to fall in love with you. These clowns are either falling asleep behind the wheel, flirting with convenience store cashier trolls, or changing their Depends whenever a report call goes out. Ever stand behind an old lady trying to figure out how to use an ATM? Yeah, that's how lost these old farts look while trying to perform modern law enforcement.[/quote

I can see what has happened. You made your first 22d arrest and one of your nuts dropped. Where do you get off making a comment like that. Most of the modern deputies are too scared to fight their own way out of a wet paper bag. I'll take a seasoned guy that you can talk to, discuss different techniques and such. These new deputies you can't tell anything. They know it all. You new jerks pull right up in front of alarms, domestics, leave your car running and your lights on. God forbid if you sweat and your hair gel runs into your eyes. So in closing KEEP YOUR SUCKING HOLE SHUT.

Quote Originally Posted by 1dropped
    Quote Originally Posted by New and Improved
    It's time for you old has-beens to retire. Get out of the way and let some youth come in to make things better for everyone, especially the citizens. Everyone is sick of carrying the old dead weight. These lazy pieces of crap think they did their time so they can just poop on everyone else now. Carry your weight, you old farts! If you can't hang with the pace, then retire and hit the shuffle board court where you can brag about what a tough guy you were in the 90's when you were beating up kids on skateboards...I'm sure you will get all the old widows to fall in love with you. These clowns are either falling asleep behind the wheel, flirting with convenience store cashier trolls, or changing their Depends whenever a report call goes out. Ever stand behind an old lady trying to figure out how to use an ATM? Yeah, that's how lost these old farts look while trying to perform modern law enforcement.[/quote

I can see what has happened. You made your first 22d arrest and one of your nuts dropped. Where do you get off making a comment like that. Most of the modern deputies are too scared to fight their own way out of a wet paper bag. I'll take a seasoned guy that you can talk to, discuss different techniques and such. These new deputies you can't tell anything. They know it all. You new jerks pull right up in front of alarms, domestics, leave your car running and your lights on. God forbid if you sweat and your hair gel runs into your eyes. So in closing KEEP YOUR SUCKING HOLE SHUT.
    They are the first to arrest another cop too....hair gel comment is dead on too.

Your just upset because your redneck, no style, crew cut wearing self looks like a bag of unwashed potatoes. Hair gel is for guys who know how to have some kind of style and look professional. Not like they just hopped off the John Deere and into a patrol car. You probably don't wear cologne or shave your body parts either, you silly country goofball.

It's that mentality. While your getting your medi & pedi, the real cops here are doing the work. Keep circling coconut point flexing those pretty biceps, cause your safe there!!

I had to do a lot of house cleaning on this thread. Now try and keep it a little cleaner please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast