Hillsborough County Commission District 4

Hillsborough County Commission District 4

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Rick Cochran and I am a 24 year veteran of the Tampa Police Department. After 24 years I am retiring as a Senior Detective, and running for the Hillsborough County Commission, District 4 (eastern Hillsborough county). I am a pension trustee for the Tampa F & P pension as well, and know the value of our public safety pensions.

You can go to my facebook page Elect Rick Cochran, or my website http://www.voterickcochran.com that is under construction to contact me or contribute to my campaign.

If you live in eastern Hillsborough county and would be willing to sign a petition to get my name on the ballot please send me an email or facebook message and I will get them to you at your convenience.

I look forward to gaining your support and being your voice in local politics.

Stay Safe!

Re: Hillsborough County Commission District 4

I hope the cripple guy is trying to retain his seat and I hope you whip his A$$! As a matter of fact, I hope everyone of them who is on there now is thrown off, Democrat and Republican alike. After the public showed up in masse to voice their displeasure over giving Bass Pro Shops $6 million dollars in taxpayer money, it fell on deaf ears. Not to mention just recently everyone of the commissioners voted in favor of providing tax money to sponsor "Alternative" lifestyle events.

For those of you that don't know, they are building a Bass Pro Shop at the corner of Falkenburg and Lumsden. Not only are they getting a tax break, the County also has to modify the roads in and around that place. For what? A business that mainly provides a bunch of minimum wage jobs and kills local mom and pop businesses just like Wally World.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Please Vote
    For those of you that don't know me, my name is Rick Cochran and I am a 24 year veteran of the Tampa Police Department. After 24 years I am retiring as a Senior Detective, and running for the Hillsborough County Commission, District 4 (eastern Hillsborough county). I am a pension trustee for the Tampa F & P pension as well, and know the value of our public safety pensions.

You can go to my facebook page Elect Rick Cochran, or my website http://www.voterickcochran.com that is under construction to contact me or contribute to my campaign.

If you live in eastern Hillsborough county and would be willing to sign a petition to get my name on the ballot please send me an email or facebook message and I will get them to you at your convenience.

I look forward to gaining your support and being your voice in local politics.

Stay Safe!
    Hello Rick,

I'm pleased to see that you no longer consider LEOAFFAIRS.COM a rag website and have decided to use it to recruit signatures and voters for your campaign. A number of politicians use this site and it's a great way to get the word out. One suggestion, register your name and post as a registered user so no one can impersonate you in the forums.

Cheers!

FRJ Posse, You are obviously entitled to your opinion and your freedom of speech; however, your reference to a person as the crippled guy is offensive and discriminatory. If you don't want him re-elected as Commissioner, no problem, but to refer to him by his disability is ruthless. Count your blessings, all are not as fortunate.

To Guest:

He is not disabled by birth. "Higginbotham" is disabled due to being a dumbass and climbing a tree with a gun during a hunting accident. He also uses this crux to further his political goals. Vote the man out. Not only did he vote for giving a couple of million in County dollars to Bass Pro Shops, he also hoodwinked the neighborhoods on Bloomingdale and helped Walmart essentially in getting a store built. What he did wasn't illegal, just plain unethical.

Not every disabled person was born disabled. Again, speak freely of his hoodwink and your opinion of his ethics, but leave the disabled part out of it. You have diminished your character with your comments.

To Guest:

It sounds like you are from eastern Hillsborough County and one of the Dufus' from the Strawberry mafia who keeps voting people like Higginbotham and Rhonda Storms back in.

Quote Originally Posted by FRJ Posse
    To Guest:

It sounds like you are from eastern Hillsborough County and one of the Dufus' from the Strawberry mafia who keeps voting people like Higginbotham and Rhonda Storms back in.

HEY, you shut your mouth!!..........