Carjacked - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carjacked

Re: Carjacked

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Someone with accurate and positive information on this incident needs to drop a dime with the FDLE or FBI for a serious investigation by an agency with authority to bring down the felons within the department. Or, perhaps a contact with a medium that enjoys earning a Pulitzer for investigative journalism in public corruption. That is If there is such a thing any more. There are only two things needed: facts and backbone.
    There is a different set of rules for them. They are untouchable just as the community organizer in d.c. and the criminal heading the DOJ. Also both felons and traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest1990
    Good carjacking in D1, evening Sgt Sandy says no pursuit on vehicle. Vehicle later spotted in D3 and vehicle crashes in ditch. Driver flees on foot and is caught. Suspect found to be Sgt Sandy brother in law. Coincidence I think not. Keep covering for your people Sandy just like you did with hit & run.

Well you know what the department will say... she figured out who the suspect was therefore a pursuit, though allowed by G.O.'s, was no longer necessary as he could be apprehended through other means. Another wussy way we do police work.

I will say with 100% certainty it was her brother in law. It came from the 15's mouth!! Not only was she at the station when he arrived, she was also at the Childs Park Pool while he was attempting the flee from the police. Why would she be there? Here are the facts; the victim leaves his keys in a running Mercedes to run into a home; when he comes back out to his car and sits in the drivers seat, he is pulled out of his vehicle by a black male wearing a dark in color shirt; a loaded .38 is in the vehicle belonging to the victim at the time of the carjacking; suspect is unknown at this time and a BOLO is placed for the carjacking vehicle; about an hour after the carjacking Sgt. Sandy contacts the investigating officer and other supervisors to let them know she NOW thinks this incident to be "iffy" and "WOULD NOT PURSUE VEHICLE IF LOCATED", with no explanation. Why the change? Shortly after, two D3 officers locate vehicle behind SNAXX at 15/49 and the vehicle flee's at a high rate of speed; NO PURSUIT AUTHORIZED, however car crashes into the ditch; black male driver wearing a dark shirt is evenutally taken into custody inside the Childs Park Pool and Id'd as SANDY. Hmm...I bet she was going to have her officer issue PC on her brother in law since he was known to her. What other possible reasoning is there?

Filth. She at least needs to be moved out of D1 due to a conflict of interest.

She needs to be arrested like her friend Anthony foster for public coruption. Both of them would hang out together at b2t and now she pulls this. No surprise. FBI needs to come back to st Pete and get her out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbefreakinlievable
    Filth. She at least needs to be moved out of D1 due to a conflict of interest.
    ALL protected ones are assigned to D1

There is one thing I would disagree with, with this statment. "black male driver wearing a dark shirt is evenutally taken into custody inside the Childs Park Pool".

There is absolutely no way the suspect taken into custody was inside the pool. :devil:

After careful consideration

I conclude that Police Harmon has been in his comfort zone to long .Before we beat him up, you must admit he has survived a very long time, and that is admirable. I believe chief Harmon needs to be recognized for this achievement. That said and done ,I feel the entire command staff hit the street a partner ride along with with the average unit, not to crack cubes but to observe supervision, communications ,right down to MRS .Chief Harmon you have mastered the chief job and you do not have to worry about the minute by minute stuff you think you need to steer(comfort zone),and your command staff needs to be right in there! BUT DON'T ASSES ALL AT ONCE BECAUSE WHEN YOU SEE THE OUT OF TOUCH,AND INCOMPETENCE YOU WOULD END UP WITH NO COMMAND FOR COUPLE OF DAYS.Thank you for dodging the land mines for us for many years now

Quote Originally Posted by horris

I conclude that Police Harmon has been in his comfort zone to long .Before we beat him up, you must admit he has survived a very long time, and that is admirable. I believe chief Harmon needs to be recognized for this achievement. That said and done ,I feel the entire command staff hit the street a partner ride along with with the average unit, not to crack cubes but to observe supervision, communications ,right down to MRS .Chief Harmon you have mastered the chief job and you do not have to worry about the minute by minute stuff you think you need to steer(comfort zone),and your command staff needs to be right in there! BUT DON'T ASSES ALL AT ONCE BECAUSE WHEN YOU SEE THE OUT OF TOUCH,AND INCOMPETENCE YOU WOULD END UP WITH NO COMMAND FOR COUPLE OF DAYS.Thank you for dodging the land mines for us for many years now
    Good job, stupid idiot. You just threatened to beat up a public official. The agency and FDLE have grounds to issue a subpoena for your IP address and identity. Enjoy prison, genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by horris

Good job, stupid idiot. You just threatened to beat up a public official. The agency and FDLE have grounds to issue a subpoena for your IP address and identity. Enjoy prison, genius.
    Hey moron he was defending the chief...even worse then threatening him

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast