Carjacked - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carjacked

Re: Carjacked

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by horris
    After careful consideration

I conclude that Police Harmon has been in his comfort zone to long .Before we beat him up, you must admit he has survived a very long time, and that is admirable. I believe chief Harmon needs to be recognized for this achievement. That said and done ,I feel the entire command staff hit the street a partner ride along with with the average unit, not to crack cubes but to observe supervision, communications ,right down to MRS .Chief Harmon you have mastered the chief job and you do not have to worry about the minute by minute stuff you think you need to steer(comfort zone),and your command staff needs to be right in there! BUT DON'T ASSES ALL AT ONCE BECAUSE WHEN YOU SEE THE OUT OF TOUCH,AND INCOMPETENCE YOU WOULD END UP WITH NO COMMAND FOR COUPLE OF DAYS.Thank you for dodging the land mines for us for many years now
    Good job, stupid idiot. You just threatened to beat up a public official. The agency and FDLE have grounds to issue a subpoena for your IP address and identity. Enjoy prison, genius.
    Are you a female D3 dayshift lieutenant?

After careful consideration
    After careful consideration I have decided to let this comment lay, just make sure, Boy when I come thru the door you keep looking down on the floor like always when we pass.

I conclude that Police Harmon has been in his comfort zone to long .Before we beat him up, you must admit he has survived a very long time, and that is admirable. I believe chief Harmon needs to be recognized for this achievement. That said and done ,I feel the entire command staff hit the street a partner ride along with with the average unit, not to crack cubes but to observe supervision, communications ,right down to MRS .Chief Harmon you have mastered the chief job and you do not have to worry about the minute by minute stuff you think you need to steer(comfort zone),and your command staff needs to be right in there! BUT DON'T ASSES ALL AT ONCE BECAUSE WHEN YOU SEE THE OUT OF TOUCH,AND INCOMPETENCE YOU WOULD END UP WITH NO COMMAND FOR COUPLE OF DAYS.Thank you for dodging the land mines for us for many years now
    Good job, stupid idiot. You just threatened to beat up a public official. The agency and FDLE have grounds to issue a subpoena for your IP address and identity. Enjoy prison, genius.
    Hey moron he was defending the chief...even worse then threatening him

Come to think about it, Harmon has lasted longer than any Police Chief on record, In St. Petersburg, I think, can any old timers confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by swepea
    Come to think about it, Harmon has lasted longer than any Police Chief on record, In St. Petersburg, I think, can any old timers confirm this?
    Its hard for anyone to question what you do when you do nothing.

Really, how many years has Charles Harmon been chief ?

Really, how many years has Charles Harmon been chief ?
    He has never been "A Chief". He has occupied the Chief's office and answered GO's phone for almost ten years.

More then ten years, son. I can't belive that all the St.Petersburg Police self appointed know-it-all's really don't know how long Chief Harmon has been In command, Hay Charles you can stay as long as you want with the low information, yo yo's that are ill at ease by your command

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123