Carjacked
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carjacked

Carjacked

Good carjacking in D1, evening Sgt Sandy says no pursuit on vehicle. Vehicle later spotted in D3 and vehicle crashes in ditch. Driver flees on foot and is caught. Suspect found to be Sgt Sandy brother in law. Coincidence I think not. Keep covering for your people Sandy just like you did with hit & run.

Re: Carjacked

In all seriousness, and not that I would be surprised, but was it really her brother-in-law?? If so, this needs to be looked in to, by someone who would actually do something of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest1990
    Good carjacking in D1, evening Sgt Sandy says no pursuit on vehicle. Vehicle later spotted in D3 and vehicle crashes in ditch. Driver flees on foot and is caught. Suspect found to be Sgt Sandy brother in law. Coincidence I think not. Keep covering for your people Sandy just like you did with hit & run.

Would not surprise me at all. She's as dirty as they come, however nothing will happen to her... EVER. If she was white, however, she'd have been fired years ago.

District 1 is almost completely run by coruption. If they can get sgt sandy, major Johnson and chief Williams out. Things might run a little smoother.

Lightbulb Re: Carjacked

Sgt. Sandy, covering for her people? She's too good of a sgt for that. There's no way... I'm shock!

She also gives preference based on race to officers on her squad. There's one right now who's made some big boo boos only to have them swept under the rug in a blatant fashion.

Yeah, apparently new word around the station is that the queen of the hit and run's may have actually helped her subordinate get out of one, on duty! I feel bad for everyone in D1

Maybe she has no recollection of helping him because she was high on the weed she couldn't smell while sitting in a smoke filled bar while wearing booty shorts on a stool next to her husband the felon's brother.

These things have a way of solving themselves just take a look at Tish Harrison and Anthony Foster. Dirty cops are dirty cops no matter what uniform you dress them in.

Someone with accurate and positive information on this incident needs to drop a dime with the FDLE or FBI for a serious investigation by an agency with authority to bring down the felons within the department. Or, perhaps a contact with a medium that enjoys earning a Pulitzer for investigative journalism in public corruption. That is If there is such a thing any more. There are only two things needed: facts and backbone.

Can anyone 100% confirm this. The arrested's last name is sandy and if this is in fact her brother in law then something needs to be done.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast