School Police Now Hiring 24 Police Officers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: School Police Now Hiring 24 Police Officers

Quote Originally Posted by local spo
    I herd they need to hire right now so get your stuff in!
    wow.....with spelling like this^ no wonder your PD sucks :evil:

Come on bro, don't turn this forum into one of those other garbage forums on this site. Do us all a favor and keep your comments to yourself. Probably not a cop anyway.

Anyone aware of when the interviews may start?

Quote Originally Posted by An applicant
    Call HR which consists of one person, who has about 288 job titles. She will be able to update you.
    BUT first ask yourself why you want to work here. Is it the step plan? The take home car program? The opportunity to work for a professional organization? The salary & benefits? Do yourself a favor and look up where and how this Agency stands compared to the others, I believe has this info online.

Seems like a good position for an officer with experience.....maybe retired.... but still can do the job. Good hours and days off. Perhaps someone who really is not looking to move up that corporate ladder and to just be left alone to do the job for the kids

Definition of a "SLUG" AKA "a Hump"
    Quote Originally Posted by JGodwin
    Seems like a good position for an officer with experience.....maybe retired.... but still can do the job. Good hours and days off. Perhaps someone who really is not looking to move up that corporate ladder and to just be left alone to do the job for the kids

I will be your boss soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SayJack
    Quote Originally Posted by An applicant
    Call HR which consists of one person, who has about 288 job titles. She will be able to update you.
    BUT first ask yourself why you want to work here. Is it the step plan? The take home car program? The opportunity to work for a professional organization? The salary & benefits? Do yourself a favor and look up where and how this Agency stands compared to the others, I believe has this info online.
    I want the take home car. Any Chargers?

Right.......your take home car, is your car, and you will also use it to respond to calls for service, and you will like it! You will also work here for 30 years, and make the same pay! Look up the contract information on the PBA website. This place is like 3rd from the bottom!!!! STAY AWAY!

Quote Originally Posted by stayawaysteviemac
    Right.......your take home car, is your car, and you will also use it to respond to calls for service, and you will like it! You will also work here for 30 years, and make the same pay! Look up the contract information on the PBA website. This place is like 3rd from the bottom!!!! STAY AWAY!
    Unlike you, we all don't work this job for the almighty buck. If you are unhappy, there are plenty of departments hiring now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast