NEED ASSISTANCE - Policies and Procedures

Post NEED ASSISTANCE - Policies and Procedures

I am working on a investigation to assist a friend who is getting railroaded. I am looking for a repository that would contain the policies and procedures of the US Attorney's Office and the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. Any assistance you can provide in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Re: NEED ASSISTANCE - Policies and Procedures

Quote Originally Posted by Gumshoe
    I am working on a investigation to assist a friend who is getting railroaded. I am looking for a repository that would contain the policies and procedures of the US Attorney's Office and the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. Any assistance you can provide in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
    He Idiot your friends that are getting "Railroaded" are scumbags RV and TV. Why don't you help them out of there Tax Problems with the IRS also.
    Gumshoe get a life. What happened could not hack it in Law Enforcement. Your friends are going to need alot more help then what you realize. Alot more Federal Agencies are going to come a knocking!!!!