Pillow Talk - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pillow Talk

Re: Pillow Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Mod please tell me how i violated the terms of use? The post about LCSO deputies on food stamps stayed how is that about collier? The fact that there are married deputies having sex with other married deputies is well known, the fact that there is an employee with 3 baby mama and another one the way who are also employees is wll known. Maybe you need to reread the terms of use, how about getting Mod 1 envolved, he has removed Mods before for less. Deleting post that do not violate terms of use is a violation of the Mod rules, try reading them. Just because it doesnt make collier look good doesnt mean it gets erased.
    I can see why your old man cheated on you...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheater
    Mod please tell me how i violated the terms of use? The post about LCSO deputies on food stamps stayed how is that about collier? The fact that there are married deputies having sex with other married deputies is well known, the fact that there is an employee with 3 baby mama and another one the way who are also employees is wll known. Maybe you need to reread the terms of use, how about getting Mod 1 envolved, he has removed Mods before for less. Deleting post that do not violate terms of use is a violation of the Mod rules, try reading them. Just because it doesnt make collier look good doesnt mean it gets erased.
    I can see why your old man cheated on you...
    Really? That's all you got? You had one thing to do... have a good come back, you failed douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Prissy n Pissed
    Really, do we want to talk about morals and ethics? How about this for starters. Rumor: she cheated on her hubby with another deputy. Has anyone asked her or the other deputy? Has anyone seen them together?

How about the hubby's behavior?
    Fact: Openly dating another deputy before his divorce was final and getting her pregnant. If he was so upset over what was rumored to be going on, how do you rebound so quick?

Morals and Ethics...... hmmmmm...... I don't see how on anyone, in this situation, can throw stones. The only stones being thrown are on the hubby's part. Does anyone wonder, like I do, why? What is he trying to hide? :devil:

Interesting Point!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Least we forget, a deputy is dead, a female is dead, and another deputy is either in prison or a mental hospital for the rest of his life due to a cheating spouse and a supposed battle buddy.
    You would think the agency would be proactive making sure these things don't happen again.
    It is called pillow talk for a reason, someone is talking.

Least we forget, a deputy is dead, a female is dead, and another deputy is either in prison or a mental hospital for the rest of his life due to a cheating spouse and a supposed battle buddy.
    You would think the agency would be proactive making sure these things don't happen again.

Exactly!! Who is talking and making a scene??? We are cops and haven't we learned that the one making all of the noise is the one who's creating a diversion?? I've been around this place long enough to know that since this was rumored to be going on, I've ONLY heard one person running their mouth and look he's got a bundle of joy on the way. WOW, how quickly he moved on and look at how everyone has known everything in that circle. Some people just LOVE to be the center of attention while they point fingers, and admin looks the other direction. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest7

Exactly!! Who is talking and making a scene??? We are cops and haven't we learned that the one making all of the noise is the one who's creating a diversion?? I've been around this place long enough to know that since this was rumored to be going on, I've ONLY heard one person running their mouth and look he's got a bundle of joy on the way. WOW, how quickly he moved on and look at how everyone has known everything in that circle. Some people just LOVE to be the center of attention while they point fingers, and admin looks the other direction. :evil:

Interesting that its a bundle of joy with someone who has a history documented with causing issues in families. And yes it's true, google it.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Just as I indicated in the other thread, this site is not for you to air your domestic disputes. Please stop using this forum as your opportunity to publicize your dirty laundry.

Mod 167

Maybe it isn't my issue, but the issues of others that cause me concern, from Sgts having 3 different baby mommas, to deputies leaving husband and wives to hook up at the jail. You would think that after the history CCSO has had they would be proactive.

A jury convicted former Florida sheriff's officer Roy Kipp Thursday of murdering his wife and her lover.

The panel of six men and six women deliberated less than three hours before finding Kipp guilty of two counts of first-degree murder and one count of burglary. The jury will reconvene March 14 to decide whether to sentence Kipp, 44, to death or life in prison without the possibility of parole.

As the court clerk read the verdict, Kipp sat at the defense table with his hands in his lap. He showed no emotion. Afterwards, the victims' families stood in the Punta Gorda courthouse lobby hugging and crying.

Sandy Kipp, 35, and her boyfriend, sheriff's deputy Jeff Klein, also 35, were slain in her new apartment May 20, 2000. Roy Kipp testified he was shocked when he discovered the lovers in a compromising position and fired at Klein after the deputy pulled a gun. His wife, Kipp testified, was killed accidentally when she ran in front of him.

No gun was recovered from Klein's body, but the defense suggested officers removed Klein's weapon to make Kipp look more culpable.

But with their verdict, jurors seemed to reject that conspiracy theory and endorse prosecutor's claim that the murders were plotted and the motive was jealousy. Prosecutor Marshall Bower told the panel in his closing argument Thursday morning that Kipp was "a controlling, obsessive husband" who turned violent when he realized his wife was leaving him for another man.

you would think that with a tragedy like this the Sheriff would do more to make sure his deputies aren't doing each other.... no ot all of course, but enough to cause problems, even death.

My issue here is 2 deputies were accused of lying but where's the proof? This is all based on rumors and the fact that administration did nothing to stop the rumors, 2 people lost their lively hood. That's sad in today's society. Fiction will always be more interesting than fact so I'm guessing, even as deputies, this is how low we have all fallen. Rather something be interesting pillow talk then truth..... no matter who it hurts. As far as the Roy Kipp incident no one has the right to take the life of another... obviously this is not the agency's priority since nothing was done when the husband's stalking behavior was brought to administration. The agency only wants to stick it's nose in where it deems fit. Rumors rule here so anyone looking for a career, go elsewhere unless you specialize in pillow talk.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast