Pillow Talk - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pillow Talk

Re: Pillow Talk

Yea...chief reach-a-round!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Lets end this discussion now before they assign a captain of infidelity affairs :snicker:
    Don't you mean chief????????????????
    Please forgive me, I skipped a position in the CCSO Chain of Grandeur :snicker: :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by pillowtalk
    Seriously, how can law enforcement officers and corrections officer think it is ok to be married and cheat on their spouse? Not only do they cheat on their spouse they do it with someone they work with or is employed by the same agency. For Pete's sake you are not fooling anyone, everyone knows!
    This is ethical? How do you enforce the law and pass judgement when you are basically a piece of crap and are no better than the person you arrest.

Disclaimer: not everyone is doing it but enough are that something needs to be said. Maybe PRB should get involved.
    Or, you could man up and deal with your wife cheating on you instead of crying about it here and hoping they both get in trouble via PRB. After all, "Everyone knows" right?
    It isn't my wife... could be yours though.

Quote Originally Posted by just meeee
    First off I think divorce rate is around 50% in our field. Doing a quick review of the people I know here, half have been divorced at least once. Doesn't make you a bad person in my opinion.
    However, fooling around with someone else's spouse or estranged spouse that also works here is a total scumbag move. You talk about 'the brotherhood' out of one corner of your mouth, then go out on the weekend and suddenly you think you're Dirk Diggler.
    We all know who is doing what with who and have heard your justification, but we think you are scum just like that ex big shot jail guy who was a total pig and now sells financial plans and claims 'this is what I was always meant to do'...LOL
    Just remember, what comes around goes around. 10-15 years ago a Sgt was murdered by a former LT for this. Now angry jail boy is in hot water for being a little too touchy feely.
    Those that wanna cheat, at least look elsewhere if you have any kind of life or connections elsewhere. And remember, she was cheating on him with you, she is gonna do it again to you. Then you're gonna be alllll alone. Bye Bye lonely guy. Bu Bye. No one will miss you or your itchy scratchy nether regions... :wink:
    exactly, good point. Thin blue line until it comes to screwing your wife. Sounds like a real douche to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pillowtalk
    Seriously, how can law enforcement officers and corrections officer think it is ok to be married and cheat on their spouse? Not only do they cheat on their spouse they do it with someone they work with or is employed by the same agency. For Pete's sake you are not fooling anyone, everyone knows!
    This is ethical? How do you enforce the law and pass judgement when you are basically a piece of crap and are no better than the person you arrest.

Disclaimer: not everyone is doing it but enough are that something needs to be said. Maybe PRB should get involved.
    Or, you could man up and deal with your wife cheating on you instead of crying about it here and hoping they both get in trouble via PRB. After all, "Everyone knows" right?
    It isn't my wife... could be yours though.
    Not married dumbarse. But everyone knows about your wife though.

Quote Originally Posted by just meeee
    First off I think divorce rate is around 50% in our field. Doing a quick review of the people I know here, half have been divorced at least once. Doesn't make you a bad person in my opinion.
    However, fooling around with someone else's spouse or estranged spouse that also works here is a total scumbag move. You talk about 'the brotherhood' out of one corner of your mouth, then go out on the weekend and suddenly you think you're Dirk Diggler.
    We all know who is doing what with who and have heard your justification, but we think you are scum just like that ex big shot jail guy who was a total pig and now sells financial plans and claims 'this is what I was always meant to do'...LOL
    Just remember, what comes around goes around. 10-15 years ago a Sgt was murdered by a former LT for this. Now angry jail boy is in hot water for being a little too touchy feely.
    Those that wanna cheat, at least look elsewhere if you have any kind of life or connections elsewhere. And remember, she was cheating on him with you, she is gonna do it again to you. Then you're gonna be alllll alone. Bye Bye lonely guy. Bu Bye. No one will miss you or your itchy scratchy nether regions... :wink:
    Do you know the whole story?? I bet you don't!!! Stop adding to the God knows how many ridiculous rumors are going around.

Exclamation Re: Pillow Talk

Really, do we want to talk about morals and ethics? How about this for starters. Rumor: she cheated on her hubby with another deputy. Has anyone asked her or the other deputy? Has anyone seen them together?

How about the hubby's behavior?
    Fact: Openly dating another deputy before his divorce was final and getting her pregnant. If he was so upset over what was rumored to be going on, how do you rebound so quick?

Morals and Ethics...... hmmmmm...... I don't see how on anyone, in this situation, can throw stones. The only stones being thrown are on the hubby's part. Does anyone wonder, like I do, why? What is he trying to hide? :devil:

WHO CARES!!!!!!

Stop airing your personal life on this forum. Only you care because it involves you!!

Tell me something that affects me, like no pay raise despite a bunch of promotions to those who did not need a pay raise, and I might be interested!!

I need more MONEY cause I am broke after no pay raise for 6 years!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if we got paid more, we would not need to get laid more...

Who cares? I would think everyone should care.

I removed the rest of your post because you have posted no factual information regarding CCSO jail deputies and the article you quote is about another agency. Please read the ToU so when you do post information it complies with the rules and it can remain on the board.

Often it is not what is said that gets removed but how it is said.

Mod 167

Mod please tell me how i violated the terms of use? The post about LCSO deputies on food stamps stayed how is that about collier? The fact that there are married deputies having sex with other married deputies is well known, the fact that there is an employee with 3 baby mama and another one the way who are also employees is wll known. Maybe you need to reread the terms of use, how about getting Mod 1 envolved, he has removed Mods before for less. Deleting post that do not violate terms of use is a violation of the Mod rules, try reading them. Just because it doesnt make collier look good doesnt mean it gets erased.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast