Agent Positions

Thread: Agent Positions

Agent Positions

Has anyone heard any updates on the hiring of new Agents?. I had a phone interview in April but have not heard anything since. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide...

Re: Agent Positions

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting
    Has anyone heard any updates on the hiring of new Agents?. I had a phone interview in April but have not heard anything since. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide...
    I was told I'm in background now after passing the interview. What're my chances?

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting
    I know someone in the office I interviewed for, I didn't get picked for the next step after phone interview. Oh well, on to the next agency... good luck to the rest.

Has anyone heard an update on the hiring process for new agent positions?

There should be openings in Pensacola and Jacksonville.

Perhaps more. Keep your keen investigative eye on local media in the areas were offices are located as well as checking out the Office of the Governor for Executive Orders....

I retired last year in a sworn position.. is there any non sworn positions available in South Florida.? thank s

Went all the way through background and still didn't get selected this time around.

I didn't get selected even after going through background in the last go round. I see there's a new advertisement for Agents today. Is it worth applying again?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg
    I didn't get selected even after going through background in the last go round. I see there's a new advertisement for Agents today. Is it worth applying again?
    Eh, what do you have to lose, dude? Reapply....maybe it will happen this time around. I applied for the statewide position(s) not the Tally one. Finger crossed. Good luck everyone.