Facebook - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook

Re: Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabby
    Bull. It's political maneuvering to control what should be an apolitical nonprofit. Do you not think people are wise to that trick by now. Put your henchmen in key places or in this case henchwoman. Its all about power and control. I don't need the police chief to call the shots on how tax money is spent outside of BPD. He ain't my BIG BROTHER.
    If our money from fines are not being spent correctly I think he has an ethical and moral obligation to at least ask the question in his Official Capacity.

According to the newspaper that is all he did was that. The Counties will actually decide if they get any more money.

He can say what he wants on his private facebook account as a private citizen that has nothing to do with BPD. (as long as it is not libel or slander and I have not seen any)
    If his wife, son, etc is involved, he needs to STFU.

Otherwise, it appears he is using his Official Position to influence his wife's job (family income) to profit himself.

This is clearly a Conflict of Interest.

"No public official at any level of state or local government shall make, participate in making or in any way attempt to use his official position to influence a governmental decision in which he knows or has reason to know he has a financial interest."

This legal aid money provided by our arrest fines and traffic fines is not for criminal defense. It's for civil cases for the elderly and poor.
    I agree the Chief has a duty to see what they are doing with the tax money we produce for legal aid. How can him saying Legal Aid needs to protect the most vunerable a conflict?
    Lets help the poor tired huddled masses What a humanitarian the chief is!!! Mother Theresa in slacks!!! Cut to the chase
    Gov Scott Vetoes Legal Aid Funding For Third Year In A Row
    http://www.saintpetersblog.com/gov-s...-year-in-a-row
    Now just try to figure out which governor the chief wants in 2014. I think it is the one who will dole out more legal aid. The same guy who performed this miraclehttp://www.heraldtribune.com/article...NEWS/703300479

Otherwise, it appears he is using his Official Position to influence his wife's job (family income) to profit himself.

"No public official at any level of state or local government shall make, participate in making or in any way attempt to use his official position to influence a governmental decision in which he knows or has reason to know he has a financial interest."

BINGO!!!!!!!!!

Ethics you say? Ethics?? No such a thing in good old boy politics. Chief Radzilowski needs to man up and stop using legal aid as a front to push his political agenda. Try this, Radski

CHARLIE CRIST FOR GOVERNOR 2014
    More legal aid using taxpayers money. But hey he can save money on elections and appoint a sheriff.

CHARLIE, HE’S OUR BOY

Ethics you say? Ethics?? No such a thing in good old boy politics. Chief Radzilowski needs to man up and stop using legal aid as a front to push his political agenda. Try this, Radski

CHARLIE CRIST FOR GOVERNOR 2014
    More legal aid using taxpayers money. But hey he can save money on elections and appoint a sheriff.

CHARLIE, HE’S OUR BOY

NUTcase!!!!!!! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Ethics

Because, You or I would be FIRED for doing that!

It's not down I just saw it. We can post on our private facebook as long as it is not slander or libel as we all know.

So you're be fired quote is false.

Quote Originally Posted by No Ethics here

Apparently the State of Florida, FDLE and most people on the blogs in the HT disagree with you. Oh, and so so I.

Quote Originally Posted by No Ethics here

Apparently the State of Florida, FDLE and most people on the blogs in the HT disagree with you. Oh, and so so I.
    Neither the State of Florida nor FDLE have begun an investigation YET.

And the liberal numbnuts on the HT blogs don't know their A$$e$ from holes in the ground. Oh, neither do you.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast