Nepotism - Civilian Side

Nepotism - Civilian Side

I have a question, why is this specific person working in records and she is dating/living with the major that is over her. How can that be acceptable?

They moved her from the jail because of nepotism and he was the major of the jail. Why are they not moving her back?

All these clicks, she would be nothing if she didn't get with him.

Also, what's up with the "information services" guy CL, it seems like he gets paid alot to do nothing, talk about people like a gossip girl, and and he treats people like crap. He is an elitist. You need to wake up man! You are an overglorified clerk at a local sheriff's office.

You didn't make it big in life, sorry to tell you. So when someone says hello in the hallway, be a human.

No clerk should be making more than a deputy who puts their life on the line.

I can't wait for a new sheriff to knock these clicks out. When you get this deep into politics you have to pray for your job every four years. Sucks to be you

Re: Nepotism - Civilian Side

Some people are untouchable until a new admin comes in.

Worse now than its ever been .

Those that have been around for a few years know that all a new Sheriff brings is new cliques. Its human nature. It will never go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Those that have been around for a few years know that all a new Sheriff brings is new cliques. Its human nature. It will never go away.
    Unfortunate but true! I was a BP fan for this past go around because I thought he would bring a little difference to the top.... well he did by firing good cops and forcing good people to leave without P.C. Sad part is he doesn't care about us (The low guys busting our humps everyday) He will tell you Deputies don't vote so he don't care if he pisses us off..... I don't see command staff rotating shifts or even being at the office for eight hours a day!

They let many good people go. It seems like they are protecting the bad ones and firing or forcing people to go. I've spoke. To several that have been fired or forced to quit and they are so much happier. Happier than working at this dump.

As for the two people mentioned above, karma hurts and they will get it soon. Everytime know what they are about. We just have to act fake around them so we can keep our jobs. I wonder how it feels to know the people you work with hate you and talk behind your back.

New sheriff will be in soon with the Feds watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    New sheriff will be in soon with the Feds watching.
    Ok can you give some more info as to what you are saying?