Dispatch....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dispatch....

Dispatch....

Who needs dispatchers when you have your Captains and your PIO's sending cops to bullshit calls. The new era in M.B.P.D. stupidvisors answering and dispatching cops from Twitter and Facebook idiots.

Re: Dispatch....

micro management , we stopped being a police dept after Baretto.
    We are a political reactionary force for the "gay rights" coalition and any other special interest that wishes to be promoted.
    That is why the criminals no longer fear us like they used to.
    pinga! con Pinga

The perfect storm is here ladies and gentleman, we have a very weak and scared Command staff accompanied by a very,very weak FOP President who the only thing they care of is THEMSELVES.. It's not us against them anymore!! It's us against ourselves. That is their mentality. RAM IS A SCAM and loves all the controversy. He hates all the good hard working officers of this department, he knows we don't like him nor support him.
    FYI,,,The powers to be want to put TWITTER & FACEBOOK bumper stickers on our police cars.

I've been here for almost ten years, and it seems most of the supervisors that spoke up for their squads are gone. I know I'm not the only one that thinks this, but the last sergeant that I worked for that had any balls left about 3 years ago. I hope this changes so I can feel someones got my back.

Quote Originally Posted by hope for change
    I've been here for almost ten years, and it seems most of the supervisors that spoke up for their squads are gone. I know I'm not the only one that thinks this, but the last sergeant that I worked for that had any balls left about 3 years ago. I hope this changes so I can feel someones got my back.

Let me get this straight.
    Are you saying that you want to feel someone's balls on your back again?
    I suspect that there are a number of people in this organization that will accommodate you.

ops: ops: :roll: ops: ops: :roll: ops: ops:

Quote Originally Posted by What The Fxck
    Who needs dispatchers when you have your Captains and your PIO's sending cops to bullshit calls. The new era in M.B.P.D. stupidvisors answering and dispatching cops from Twitter and Facebook idiots.
    Who gives a shit how the calls come in man. Really? Do me a favor please sir. Could you take your panties out of your ass and relax. There are much bigger issues to be worried about than how a call is received.

Social Media is big in a lot Departmants FYI.

An incompetent chief SCAM and his followers, gay pride is at its max... GAY PRIDE POLICE CAR... Back stabbing at full throttle within the ranks..
    This is not a police department, it's a ****ing TV reality show...

Quote Originally Posted by Lets see now :-)
    An incompetent chief SCAM and his followers, gay pride is at its max... GAY PRIDE POLICE CAR... Back stabbing at full throttle within the ranks..
    This is not a police department, it's a ****ing TV reality show...
    Stop fighting your inner demons and stick your finger in your ass. Hold on to your pamties and enjoy the 6 figure salary you enjoy. All you complainers need to resign and stop bringing your energy to work.

I'm not gay. As a matter of fact I think the lifestyle is an abomination. But the truth is that they are the ones that resurrected this city when all that were here were either waiting to die on their balcony or Mariel scum. Now the place has turned into a ghetto. Much better right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast