Weekly Meeting

Thread: Weekly Meeting

Weekly Meeting

I mistakenly deleted the email.......does anyone know when the weekly Sex Addicts meeting is being held on the third floor? I could swear its Thursdays at 9am, but I'm not sure? :evil:

Re: Weekly Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Woody
    I mistakenly deleted the email.......does anyone know when the weekly Sex Addicts meeting is being held on the third floor? I could swear its Thursdays at 9am, but I'm not sure? :evil:
    Get with BG, oh no wait he didn't write it down....LOLOLOLO :devil: :devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by hitty
    Get with BG, oh no wait he didn't write it down....LOLOLOLO :devil: :devil: :devil:

CC me on the email when you find out. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Felatio
    Quote Originally Posted by hitty

CC me on the email when you find out. :lol:
    LOL speaking of CC...that brings back memories of some fellatio on duty :shock:

You piece of shizzzittt pienick. You should have been fired.

Wonder if they went to the prom together? Blue corsage?