Memorial Day 05/27/2013 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Memorial Day 05/27/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Dade Cop
    And how many times did good ol George W. take vacation at his ranch after 9/11 and the invasion in Iraq????
    youre changing the subject idiot

The Animals are finally getting the message, less of them came this year. Hopefully next year they will do the same. The citizens of Miami Beach will take back their town and celebrate "memorial Day".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... nkrBsdNZo#!

REST IN PEACE ! our brave soldiers..... very true words sang in this song, god bless your souls

[quote=Big Daddy]
    Quote Originally Posted by "inquiring minds":d3680bqg
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So what's your point, other than showing us you're an idiot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc

I am sorry; did I hurt your itty-bitty-feelings?
    Does it bother you that your idle is thought of as a clown?
    Your idle wouldn’t make a pimple on George W’s back side, but then again, he is your idle!
    Probably sort of like you; a legend in your own mind!
    HAPPY FATHER’S DAY
    Oh, shit I am sorry.[/quote:d3680bqg]

I'll take your questions one at a time:

1)No.

2)Thought of as a clown? Only by illiterate assholes like you who can't spell "idol." Please tell me a clown and a dumbass like you is not a cop.

3)There you go with that "idle" again. Idle is what a car does at a stop light, numbnuts. By the way Obama got bin Laden. What did dumb ass GW Bush do?

Obama did not get Bin Laden, Navy Seals did. Saying that Obama got Bin Laden would be like saying Martinez arrested 400 people this MDW....

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 200000
    Obama did not get Bin Laden, Navy Seals did. Saying that Obama got Bin Laden would be like saying Martinez arrested 400 people this MDW....
    Hey shithead...Obama is the Commander in Chief...whether you like it or not. He ordered the hit and SEALs carried it out. What did Georgie boy do for 8 years?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o

Now go get your ****ing shine box sonny boy.

OBL was captured from intel gathered at Guantanamo. The same Guantanamo the Obama said he would close. Waterboarding was one of the methods used. Obama doed not support Waterboarding. So yes he may have been the Prez but to give him 100% of the credit is not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

You got to admit.
    This is a very good likeness of the Clown in Chief!

I am not a shithead I'm a retired Beach cop who actually worked while I was there. Calling me a shithead could get you banned by the mod.. So I guess Martinez did make 400 arrests this past weekend. I will now have another beer. Enjoy your time at the MBPD...

[quote=inquiring minds]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest 200000":1943fst6
    Hey shithead...Obama is the Commander in Chief...whether you like it or not. He ordered the hit and SEALs carried it out. What did Georgie boy do for 8 years?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o

Now go get your ****ing shine box sonny boy.[/quote:1943fst6]

hey,
    Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who voted for Obama. My family will lose over $2000 each year in extra taxes between our combined family income. But someone has to pay for the lazy people who don't feel like waking up before noon so why be greedy with the money you worked for???
    Thanks, Micky

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12