Is Chief Leon under investigation??

Is Chief Leon under investigation??

I hear from a reliable source that Sarasota may be investigating the Chief for hiring a friend part-time while he was the chief of school police in sarasota? word is he told FDLE his friend was a part-time, yet never did the required fdle hiring drug screen. I also hear sarasota schools have no record of the part-time hiring in accordance with their human resource policy? anyone know if this is factual or who the friend was he supposedly hired?

Re: Is Chief Leon under investigation??

I wouldn't doubt it!

From a reliable source - the friend was Hector Garcia after Garcia left Vegas and worked at some school in Boca, suppesedly Leon sent in part-time paperwork to FDLE saying Garcia was part-time. I hear Garcia never worked in the 2 years FDLE was told he was part-time and a check of Sarasota School Human Resources would show Leon never went through the hiring process!! No background, no drug-screen, yet reported to FDLE there was one! Not good for Leon!

Quote Originally Posted by JNice
    From a reliable source - the friend was Hector Garcia after Garcia left Vegas and worked at some school in Boca, suppesedly Leon sent in part-time paperwork to FDLE saying Garcia was part-time. I hear Garcia never worked in the 2 years FDLE was told he was part-time and a check of Sarasota School Human Resources would show Leon never went through the hiring process!! No background, no drug-screen, yet reported to FDLE there was one! Not good for Leon!
    Any updates on this? Is there an investigation? Does the IG know about it?
    Inquiring minds want to know!!!

who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by dont care
    who cares.

I care,if an outside agency like FDLE comes in to handle an investigation on this clown, then we as an agency will be embarrassed to say the least! Never mind the fact that we might be stuck with that rocket scientist Green as the chief!

What's the Chiefs job pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering
    What's the Chiefs job pay?
    104,5 15k less than former Chief

A lot of headaches for small pay.