There is only one thing that should be DROP'ed

There is only one thing that should be DROP'ed

My god is this new unit stupid. Stupid name, half the unit shouldn't be in a specialty unit, and now we are sinking to TPD's level of stupid inane videos. I'm real sure all of the morons southside leaving their cars running are going to watch this video and learn from it. Glad our dept is wasting time, money, and man power and this garbage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL4bwNMT ... e=youtu.be

Re: There is only one thing that should be DROP'ed

Too bad they didn’t get two “Brothers” to steal the car. It would have added a touch or realism to the production.

:mrgreen: :cop: :mrgreen: :cop: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wow. That video was so much more than just a public service announcement, it was a cinematic masterpiece. I laughed, I cried, and I found myself wondering when white guys (that look an awfully lot like cops) started stealing cars in St. Pete.

PS. Deterrence Response Outreach Prevention??? What a charlie foxtrot of a name.

Going to put head in sand now. This is utterly embarrassing! Wonder why respect from community is lacking. Things like this don't help. Surprised anyone participated in this for sure. Oh and next time any "operation" is scheduled, let's be sure to broadcast when where why and how to a vast public forum. SMH

Great use of department assets. Meanwhile, shift officers are being held over because of manpower shortages. Makes perfect sense to somebody I guess.

You know if you guys want to wear green so bad you just should go work for PCSO.

Starmann,

If we enjoyed sitting under trees and eating pork rinds, we'd join. But we enjoy doing police work.

That's a classic!!!
    its so every day life of a yo,yo, in St.Pete, and it delivered the message perfectly!!!! I know I will remember this reminder for a long,long time. Somebody has a second Carrier waiting for them making videos for companies!!!