leo friendly electrician/garage door company
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

leo friendly electrician/garage door company

Anyone known of any L.E.O. friendly electricians and/or garage door companies? Trying to finish home and needed some minor work done. Thx

Re: leo friendly electrician/garage door company

Quote Originally Posted by judgedredd
    Anyone known of any L.E.O. friendly electricians and/or garage door companies? Trying to finish home and needed some minor work done. Thx
    Judge, where do you live sir? I might have someone who can help...

Try Lowes. You can get a garage door opener for about $160.00 and for another $100.00 bucks get it installed by one of their sub-contractors. It even comes with a 10 year guarantee.

valrico. buying and installing opener not the problem. need work done on door tracks, hence the need for a company and would rather have them do all at once if possible

LEO Friendly? Are there THAT many LEO UN-Friendly businesses in the county? I wonder if there are any doctor, lawyer or garbage-man friendly garage door companies in the area?

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Checker
    LEO Friendly? Are there THAT many LEO UN-Friendly businesses in the county? I wonder if there are any doctor, lawyer or garbage-man friendly garage door companies in the area?

You would be surprised

[quote=Average Joe]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Reality Checker":2sizunl0

You would be surprised[/quote:2sizunl0]
    "LEO UN-Friendly businesses" Seriously? Or is this code for they don't give you a discount?

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Checker

There are many out there that would short change a law enforcement officer in a heart beat.

A LEO friendly business is one that we can rely on to do the job the way it was meant to be done without worrying if we are going to be taken to the cleaners by a poor job.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

Most people, who aren't in law enforcement, don't understand that there are people who do not like us simply because of the job we do. Even our children can be shunned by their peers when they find out that a parent wears a badge. So, yes, LEO friendly means those that won't screw us over just because we chose the career we pursue. Until you have put on a badge and walked through a crowd of people and watched their reactions, you have no idea what it is like.
    Mod184@leoaffairs.com
    Never get so pretentious that you can't laugh at yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by mod 184
    Most people, who aren't in law enforcement, don't understand that there are people who do not like us simply because of the job we do. Even our children can be shunned by their peers when they find out that a parent wears a badge. So, yes, LEO friendly means those that won't screw us over just because we chose the career we pursue. Until you have put on a badge and walked through a crowd of people and watched their reactions, you have no idea what it is like.
    Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself. Now that I am retired and don't have that green and white parked in the yard you would be amazed at how differently one get's treated by a non LEO.

Rob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast