Revitalizing Midtown - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Revitalizing Midtown

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The reality is that "...you can't fix stupid." Low IQ, no morals, no work ethic, and the only activity is genetic-- to plunder from those who have worked, saved, invested, and care.

And as Robert Blake's TV character, Beretta and his bird, "Fred," used to say: "And that's the truth."
    ...said the white supremacist.

The reality is that "...you can't fix stupid." Low IQ, no morals, no work ethic, and the only activity is genetic-- to plunder from those who have worked, saved, invested, and care.

And as Robert Blake's TV character, Beretta and his bird, "Fred," used to say: "And that's the truth."

What are you talking about?
    Aside of being truthful and on target, he is being kind; personally I am a proponent of reclassifying the entire area as an Above Ground Nuclear Test Site.
    All I need is about 8 hours notice.
    Problem solved.

Aside of being truthful and on target, he is being kind; personally I am a proponent of reclassifying the entire area as an Above Ground Nuclear Test Site.
    Problem solved.
    ...said the right-wing terrorist.

Problem solved.
    ...said the right-wing terrorist.
    You and your trash brethren are the ones that rob, plunder, riot and murder because you are too stupid, lame and lazy to go out and get a job, and you have the balls to call me a terrorist?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12