CPL. GB - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CPL. GB

Re: CPL. GB

Are you really talking about something that happen 10 years ago? Is that your idea of "Wasn't too long ago." Get a life!

It's no great secret that a correlation does not exist between promotion and accomplishment. The two previously listed lieutenants are exhibits 1 & 2.

Back to the main subject of the OP.

Was she any good? If so where does she dance?

Theres a lot of slander being tossed around here without proof. Ill pull his IA file and read the details. Doesnt sound right.

According to the complaint GB was accused of meeting up with a female who he wAs getting informAtion from reference An ongoing domestic dispute. It turns out the person mAking the complAint wAs the victim who is being beAten by her boyfriend. It looks lIke It was totally In retalIatIon of hIm beIng proactIve. So much for going the extra yard. There iS no alligation of him sleeping with prostitutes strippers or dancers or evej recruits! PeoPle to get their facts right before they start slandering PeoPle around here. Sad to see him go but he will do well for himself im sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 1
    According to the complaint GB was accused of meeting up with a female who he wAs getting informAtion from reference An ongoing domestic dispute. It turns out the person mAking the complAint wAs the victim who is being beAten by her boyfriend. It looks lIke It was totally In retalIatIon of hIm beIng proactIve. So much for going the extra yard. There iS no alligation of him sleeping with prostitutes strippers or dancers or evej recruits! PeoPle to get their facts right before they start slandering PeoPle around here. Sad to see him go but he will do well for himself im sure.
    I guess that explains why he told his supervisor he was at the apartment visiting with his mom. Then when asked which apartment, he gave an apartment number off the top of his head, both lies. Sounds like complete proactive activity. He got caught, lied x2, and resigned on his own free will. Sounds like a victim to me!

[quote=Harlem shake]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest 1":39prkcrm
    I guess that explains why he told his supervisor he was at the apartment visiting with his mom. Then when asked which apartment, he gave an apartment number off the top of his head, both lies. Sounds like complete proactive activity. He got caught, lied x2, and resigned on his own free will. Sounds like a victim to me![/quote:39prkcrm]

Dude just loiter around Joe's office. He gets all the best news and blabs about it on the phone. He has been naming names on who is getting sergeant now. I wish I had his sources. That guy is going places.

Cool Re: CPL. GB

[quote=Joe Knows Best][quote="Harlem shake":mc3f7q19]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest 1":mc3f7q19
    I guess that explains why he told his supervisor he was at the apartment visiting with his mom. Then when asked which apartment, he gave an apartment number off the top of his head, both lies. Sounds like complete proactive activity. He got caught, lied x2, and resigned on his own free will. Sounds like a victim to me![/quote:mc3f7q19]

Dude just loiter around Joe's office. He gets all the best news and blabs about it on the phone. He has been naming names on who is getting sergeant now. I wish I had his
    sources. That guy is going places.[/quote:mc3f7q19]

Get a life William. Just because you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar don't blame Joe.

One down two to go. Will the next two brothers in blue survive the next sexgate. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    One down two to go. Will the next two brothers in blue survive the next sexgate. :lol:
    What are you smoking?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12