CPL. GB
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CPL. GB

CPL. GB

What in the hell happened with Greg????

Re: CPL. GB

Chasin tail got him wacked. Escaped redbox but cant escape this one.

Go ask Joe G, he's not happy as an admin Lt so he spends every waking moment over in AID reliving his glory days...He'll know every lurid detail...Just don't ask him anything related to his real job....or any real job for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Original Thought
    Why don't you dumb asses go ask a supervisor, ask him or ask AID. But WTF makes this place the proper forum? ****ing retards.
    Why would I ask any supervisor or ask GB!!! I already know. Bottom line GB is an idiot and this ranks as high on the stupid chart as you can get.

By the way, if your going to date a stripper you will ultimately be brought up on charges or fired. I will also address what every I want on this forun you Fking idiot.

PS.THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM THAT BOB OR THE CHAIN OF COMMAND CANNOT CONTROL. THANK GOD FOR LEO AFFAIRS.

Another bad decision by Ex-Maj. Wayne M to make this guy a cpl. glad he's gone.

Leave this one alone. GB was a good corporal and probably would have been a great sergeant. He was liked by everyone in his squad. He had problems at home, and unfortunately he made a bad mistake. I wish him the best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by I think
    Go ask Joe G, he's not happy as an admin Lt so he spends every waking moment over in AID reliving his glory days...He'll know every lurid detail...Just don't ask him anything related to his real job....or any real job for that matter
    Well that's because he is DYING to get the LT job in IA. So then he can show the Sheriff just how good of a leader he is by ruining the careers of deputies who are the twice the cop he ever was. He is a hero in his own mind, never wrong and always knows everything. He lives to smash people so he can get brownie points from the Sheriff. That is the name of his game. Gets kicked out of every other unit he has been in. Survived a lie. And someone this idiot is a LT??? WTF!?!?!?! Maybe the Sheriff would know what an ass kissing snake in the grass he is if the Sheriff could ever see him in action. Kind of hard when your under every Captain's desk between breaths. Please lord, tell me this idiot will never be any higher than he already is. Anyone remember why he got KICKED out of STEP? Or did that skeleton go into the deepest closet.

How does what happened to GB have to do with JG? I like GB, don't get me wrong, but sounds like he messed up.

It amazes me how you "do nothing" people, who cant even pass the promotional exam, are such cowards that you have bash people on a public website. GB was a good cop and a nice guy, he made a dumb mistake and paid the price. As for JG or TK, I bet you never even have worked for them. They have both worked in several bureaus and passed the process. I bet none of you wimps would ever say any of this to their faces. So do us all a favor and shut up.

Funny how far some come. Wasn't too long ago Major P, when he was in I/A, was trying to figure out how JG demolished the rim of this vehicle and never reported it. Amazing how that one just slipped by. Now, he is a LT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast