WTVJ / Miami - May 17th, 1980 / Miami Riots - Bob Mayer 11 PM Newscast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyXVA7RahMc

MacIntyre: World's Toughest Towns Miami

MacIntyre: World's Toughest Towns Miami
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksx9B_4syZY

Trayvon Martin trial-The trial will start June 10,

Trayvon Martin trial
    Postby Someone that cares » 05/06/13 20:24:42

The trial will start June 10, now is the time to check all your gear. Riot gear, most important Vest, if your vest expired you still have time to submit the paper work and get it on time. If found not guilty we might , might not have a riot here in Miami. Unfortunately we are due for 1. Guys we don't want to get caught with our pants down. In a riot situation we all go alpha/ bravo. Check your radio batteries. Better be save than sorry. By the way don't think you will not be put out there without a vest or equipment. The dept. will say it is your responsibility to have all gear in working conditions. Just keep that in mind, something happens you can only blame yourself.Someone that cares

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=149175#p1034654

Re: WTVJ / Miami - May 17th, 1980 / Miami Riots - Bob Mayer

Well do you want to go into a riot situation with our current administration ? I would think not. Will you be supported ? I think not. With the decision making around this place they will probably take Captain JE and put her in charge of it. Look you guys have watch orders to take care of and the beach overlap will not be compromised for some silly little riot. So get back to sending your senseless emails and your stats, your Sergeant is waiting on them. And by the way no smoothies in afternoon roll call.

You guys need to stop being pussies. Better yet. Resign.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Riot
    Well do you want to go into a riot situation with our current administration ? I would think not. Will you be supported ? I think not. With the decision making around this place they will probably take Captain JE and put her in charge of it. Look you guys have watch orders to take care of and the beach overlap will not be compromised for some silly little riot. So get back to sending your senseless emails and your stats, your Sergeant is waiting on them. And by the way no smoothies in afternoon roll call.
    What past administration would you like in charge during these types of issues?

Seriously. Don't ***** just to *****. Give us names so we can educate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Riot

Is not that difficult.
    MPD, MDPD and the others will take care of the stuff in the mainland.
    We will seal the city at the bridges to stop any nefarious incursion and monitor traffic.
    That’s what happened in 1980.