2nd PBA meeting! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 2nd PBA meeting!

For you losers that can stand the heat, you know where the front door is. Bunch of slugs

The definition of our administration:
    I fear an army of sheeps - led by a lion - more than a army of lions - led by a sheep!

For the fools that think our administration doesn't know who you are, think again.

Shut up tarsan, you administrative ass kisser, we are not getting a raise. We know you don't care because you're too stupid. And if they know who we are, you should know that WE know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by tarsan
    The definition of our administration:
    I fear an army of sheeps - led by a lion - more than a army of lions - led by a sheep!

For the fools that think our administration doesn't know who you are, think again.

I think tarsan is an ex-lieutenant. I can only think is the one that drove the black truck, or his ass kisser O.S.

Guest9, you might be right. I thought of him as tarsan but that ex so called lieutenant cant spell and can barely read, so I didn't think it would be him, but you might be right, or as you said, his cowardly ass kissing slave, O.S.

Quote Originally Posted by NYPD
    Guest9, you might be right. I thought of him as tarsan but that ex so called lieutenant cant spell and can barely read, so I didn't think it would be him, but you might be right, or as you said, his cowardly ass kissing slave, O.S.
    I hear that our staff is checking with IT, to see if we are posting from our work computers. :devil:

I can see them doing that, I just hope no one is using city computers to write their thoughts/opinions on this site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12