Hello, I am new here a week ago I had an interview with the Florida department of corrections. I had an interview with a Sergent and it went very fast; the Sergent said that I have a very clean record with no speeding tickets, juvenile record, or criminal record. She gave me a indication that I answer the scenario questions correctly and said that its great that I have a A.S degree in Criminal Justice Technology. She also told me that out all the applicants, that I was the easiest to finish because of my clean record and working history, because I only had one job and lived in the state of Florida all my life. She also told me that If I am approve for hire that they will start me as soon as possible. She then said that she going to do another background check on my employment history and then she will try put on the warden desk the same day. She then asked me if I wanted to know more about corrections and I say no and said, that my father is a correctional and I have some understanding of what I getting into. She then ask if you are sure and then I said, okay you can tell me. She told how the facility and told that if you are hire and you see corruption tell your supervisor. The interview ended and she said as soon as the employment background is done she will put it on the warden desk. I want to know from others experience does this mean that I have the job?