Open Carry in the office - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Open Carry in the office

Please be aware the contract has NOT been ratified soooo DO NOT carry in the office until it is!

If its only closed carry that is a frickin joke like has been said.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

some people will never be satisfied... :roll:

give it a chance to evolve...it was the same way with field carry. better than what we have now...

I disagree. If you are going to do something, do it right. People are way to happy excepting policies that are unsound. I haven't seen one post where someone agrees with concealed carry only in the office.

I disagree. If you are going to do something, do it right. People are way to happy excepting policies that are unsound. I haven't seen one post where someone agrees with concealed carry only in the office.
    Nobody agrees that concealed carry makes sense and it doesn't. But unless you are in a position to make them change it to open carry, we have to work with what we have. DOC makes policies - we follow them, whether we agree with them or not. All I'm saying is that it's better than nothing, and we have to give feedback stating that they messed it up the 1st time around by making it concealed only - and ask for open carry all around. Short of that, there is nothing else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Glok007

some people will never be satisfied... :roll:

give it a chance to evolve...it was the same way with field carry. better than what we have now...
    No that is a frickin joke period because it is holstered outside when you normally carry it.

because you said "period" your point must be valid... :lol:

I've already said the policy is stupid as written...no one is trying to say that concealed carry in the office is the solution we have all been waiting for. Stop beating a dead horse. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Glok007
    because you said "period" your point must be valid... :lol:

I've already said the policy is stupid as written...no one is trying to say that concealed carry in the office is the solution we have all been waiting for. Stop beating a dead horse. :roll:
    Nope that horse should be beaten. Better to get it right and not be stuck with something for a decade or more. Closed Carry in the office is a joke.

I agree. Bad policy is bad policy. Its like putting lipstick on a pig!

if you dont like it , then it is simple dont carry it . BTW when was the last time you paid union dues, or if you are paying have you become active and contacted anyone ?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast