Police Officer Positions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Police Officer Positions

Quote Originally Posted by LEOver
    @ 10-8 Broward dude, just go to the School District Website and go to the school police section. @ the morons who immaturely responded like children, it's time to grow up. The fact is that this department would not exist if it were not for retired LEO personnel.

Would not exist? Ohh really? You know what WOULD exist?? Better benefits, better representation, a better contract!! Its you R.O.T.J. dumb dumbs that did nothing for years except collect a paycheck and now we REAL COPS trying to make a living are trying to fix what should have been fixed years ago!!!!! :devil:

Mr. I am OK with driving my personal vehicle to schools around the County for the past 25 years!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by humps
    Quote Originally Posted by LEOver
    @ 10-8 Broward dude, just go to the School District Website and go to the school police section. @ the morons who immaturely responded like children, it's time to grow up. The fact is that this department would not exist if it were not for retired LEO personnel.

Would not exist? Ohh really? You know what WOULD exist?? Better benefits, better representation, a better contract!! Its you R.O.T.J. dumb dumbs that did nothing for years except collect a paycheck and now we REAL COPS trying to make a living are trying to fix what should have been fixed years ago!!!!! :devil:

Mr. I am OK with driving my personal vehicle to schools around the County for the past 25 years!!!!
    Who ever you are you should look in the mirror because if you do, you will see a sad disgruntled individual who use to get their lunch money taken from them so they became a cop so that they could feel secured again. I apologize for taking your lunch money, there I said it, so now can we move on from this childish nonsense on this thread. The problems that exist were not created by the personnel who were officers elsewhere; they were created by you, the original officers who have been here all along. Stop blaming others for your failures and shortcomings. The war is over, we won, and we will not apologize for making you realize that you can't marry your sister. You attack other officers because you never were a real cop yourself. Jealousy is an heavy burden to bare officer; I suggest that you get counseling for your issues. You owe it to your kids, your spouse, the department, and most importantly to yourself. If you are scared, don't be, I will hold your hand and guide you down the path you so righteously belong, in front of the Palm Tran Miami to West Palm express.

Will the department help get me post certified in florida since i am from out of state?

Are there any other positions, within the department, open currently; higher ranking than Police Officer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ten Eight
    Are there any other positions, within the department, open currently; higher ranking than Police Officer?
    Quote Originally Posted by out of stater
    Will the department help get me post certified in florida since i am from out of state?
    No to both questions

Are they done with the interviews yet?

Does anybody know if any officers were hired? Trying to get through to HR has proven to be impossible by phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Does anybody know if any officers were hired? Trying to get through to HR has proven to be impossible by phone.
    Thats a sign.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12