Reasons to go - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Reasons to go

Re: Reasons to go

Reasons to go....Trolling? Listen, you know me, actually very well. I'm just playing your game. Be your find to your face and talk trash behind your back... Ya, I'm not your friend, I think your a pathetic loser. But what's the ole saying, keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Lmao, you have no idea... And when the times right, will know who the cowards are posting trash about her on this site. And then, when you find out who I am, your buddy, you are gonna be shocked... See you at work buddy....lmao

Omg you need to relax! I can assure you that has never said anything bad about, as professionals there is mutual respect between the two, i know this becuase they get along at work perfectly fine and have civil conversations, in fact i have seen them laughing together. Whatever personal issues they have its between the both of them so you need to mind your business and worry about yourself and stop judging. By posting derogatory comments you are spreading the very thing your attempting to stop about .Your rants are spreading the fire!

Didn't point the finger directly at and I cold careless about their relationship, fiend, or whatever. Just saying that all the bashing seems to be pointed at one specific person. Not sure if you'd care, but how would you feel if people been making things up about you, especially your personal life and wrote it so all could see. You'd be hurt, ashamed, embarrassed, humiliated, etc; I am only saying that there has to come a time hn it needs to stop. I haven't bashed anyone, made things up about thm, aired their dirty laundry, etc. I know a lot about our coworkers and can pread all kind of drama, but why? Why hurt someone, why do that? I took this job to help people and defend people who don't deserve this type of treatment. That's what it's about...

Ugh, yeah you did point your finger directly. Your a moron and need a literacy class. You write like a child trying defend your cheer coach.

Quote Originally Posted by gadget
    Ugh, yeah you did point your finger directly. Your a moron and need a literacy class. You write like a child trying defend your cheer coach.

Is that the best you can do? Moron? Really? Gutless wonder typing behind a keyboard again. You and everyone else missed the point, because your selfish and love to stir the pot. Most of our co workers would last two seconds in a scuffle with someone by themselves and that includes you. You guys don't know the true meaning of being a cop. And a grammar class, again you try to spin things cause you know what I said was true... Spineless idiots tearing people down because they don't have what it takes... See you at work cupcake....

Quote Originally Posted by OMG
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget

Is that the best you can do? Moron? Really? Gutless wonder typing behind a keyboard again. You and everyone else missed the point, because your selfish and love to stir the pot. Most of our co workers would last two seconds in a scuffle with someone by themselves and that includes you. You guys don't know the true meaning of being a cop. And a grammar class, again you try to spin things cause you know what I said was true... Spineless idiots tearing people down because they don't have what it takes... See you at work cupcake....

QUITE THE GUTLESS WONDER BEHIND A KEYBOARD YOURSELF......MORON. AND NO, WE KNOW THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU SAY IS THE TRUTH, NO MATTER HOW MUCH RANTING YOU DO TRYING TO IMPROVE HER REPUTATION.

Repair what reforestation? Cause does her job better then most? Look at , he is a train wreck and she backs her people up. Stop the BULLSHIT.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456