Bully

Thread: Bully

Bully

It sure didn't take long for the bullying to begin. Within days of being "acting Capt" the KR bully began his reign. Oh sure, the first couple of days went by fairly quiet. But dear God, the full-on war has begun. DT you do not now, and have not for awhile, run YOUR police department. Open your eyes to the rediculous power trip that rank,(and the one below it) seems to breed. He has always been a mean spiteful person. But the level that this is rising to these days is out of control. I'm glad to see that ruining people's lives is sooooo important. This used to be a fun place to work. Now, dread sets in each time the uniform goes on. One can only hope to stay out of the crosshairs of two of the three. Because once your in their sights it is only death for you.

Re: Bully

Wow, that doesn't sound like the KR I knew. As far as 'used to be a fun place' goes - you must not have been with PPPD when true Bullies were in charge. It could be - and was - much worse.

It sure didn't take long for the bullying to begin. Within days of being "acting Capt" the KR bully began his reign. Oh sure, the first couple of days went by fairly quiet. But dear God, the full-on war has begun. DT you do not now, and have not for awhile, run YOUR police department. Open your eyes to the rediculous power trip that rank,(and the one below it) seems to breed. He has always been a mean spiteful person. But the level that this is rising to these days is out of control. I'm glad to see that ruining people's lives is sooooo important. This used to be a fun place to work. Now, dread sets in each time the uniform goes on. One can only hope to stay out of the crosshairs of two of the three. Because once your in their sights it is only death for you.
    Can you give us more detail about the bullying?

Bully? Why? Because he is enforcing policies everyone has forgot? If that is what it is about then tighten up. Grow up and shut up. Do your fuc&$ing jobs like you are paid to. You could be digging a ditch. Bravo bully. Right this ship captain.

And what policies are being enforced that haven't been in the past?

History? 264 TRIED :lol: that until Dom slapped his ass down back in the day. Timmmmmmbbbbbberrrrrrr :devil: hahahahahahaha!! Hey he still owes me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I remember that there were certain Capts that once they didn't like you for any reason you were done at that agency and would never go anywhere. PPPD has a Great Chief but she lets Capt H run that place and he has his little click just like KR has. Unfortunately its everywhere in Law Enforcement it just sucks cause PPPD is so small its in your face everyday. Stay strong and know that sooner or later those kind of supervisors usually get whats coming to them in the long run. They will slip up one day and it will all come crashing back down.