Reality - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality

Re: Reality

Nothing about salaries there my misguided friend. Please quit with your line of BS, it's getting old. You must be one of those malcontents that got canned.

My dear friend "ARNIE", there is only one misguided individual, and it is you. The only thing getting old is when those of us that are right, you bozo's who are blinded always fall back and blame those individuals were fired are the ones causing problems on this site. That's really getting old. There are plenty of us who work in Doral who are so tired of being screwed financially and this is the only forum we have to speak up, because if we speak up at work, we will be fired. Nothing has changed there. So Arnie, get a spine. I have a feeling you're one of those who no matter what the administration does, they can do no wrong. Yet, these MIami individuals who just walked in here, and make a ton of money. Yet, those of us that have been here get peanuts. So grow up please.

And if you know how to read, take the time to look at the Doral paper, it's on the site, unless you're afraid to. You will see the new wages on Page 4 of the paper. It's just below a photo of Boria. You really believe these two individuals deserve so much money. Are you that blind.
    If you have no issues with it, don't worry about it. Keep your almost minimum wage salary. But some of us want to be paid for working hard and to take care of our families now and in the future. Hope you're not one a spy for the administration. If not, get pair and man up.

Arnie, keep up the good work of exposing BS artists. As you pointed out there was no mention of a captains salary on that site. Well done! Another demoted loser exposed.

Everyone on this site, I ask that you go to doralfamilyjournal.com and just look to the right of the picture of city council. Click on it and go to page 4. You will see the salaries of the chiefs administrative assistant who makes $107K and the captain who makes over $135K, apparently dumb asses like Harris and Only and Larrie, can't read, or better yet are afraid to look.

If the rest of you don't care that we haven't had a raise in 6 years and these two make all that money, that's fine, but at least you know that our PBA reps are were not pulling our leg and when they told us we are not getting pay raises, now you know why. Even Chief Gomez didn't make as much money as this wanna be captain. These idiots, Harris, Only and Larrie, better known as Moe, Larry, and Curly, are fools. They are in the administrations pocket. They don't care about us. All I ask is that you see what is posted under Boria's picture on page 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Harris
    Arnie, keep up the good work of exposing BS artists. As you pointed out there was no mention of a captains salary on that site. Well done! Another demoted loser exposed.

I have to agree with Arnie. There is no data to support the BS claims of the demoted slug. Well done Arnie.

The article stated that Gomez was making $184K.
    Now I know why they had to call the SWAT team to get him out of his office once he was fired.

Did the article specify if the $184K that Gomez was making included his cell phone allowance?

Quote Originally Posted by Raul
    Did the article specify if the $184K that Gomez was making included his cell phone allowance?
    No, I believe the $184K is without benefits.

How come Gomez was making so much. 184K is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kravitz
    How come Gomez was making so much. 184K is ridiculous.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast