Locked threads and reports of abuse

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Locked threads and reports of abuse

Maybe some of you have noticed that there have been a lot of locked threads recently. I have also been busy deleting some very nasty comments and referring many to be banned for repeat garbage. There is a lot of unfortunate stuff that has occurred at our agency recently. I get it. We all want to talk about it. And we can. But I want to reiterate the terms of use for posting on this forum. It's very simple. No slamming, no obscene sexual comments, no slandering, etc. Also, make sure what you post is factual AND referenceable. If you can follow those general rules, we can keep a discussion going. If I have to go in there and gut the thread from filth that violates the TOU, I'm just going to lock it and kill the whole thing. Again, there is a lot of interesting stuff going on. Let's talk about it. I encourage MORE activity on here. But please follow the rules. I appreciate it.

P.S. I'm sure someone out there is going to comment on mod showing favoritism and locking threads because I'm tight with so and so, blah blah blah. So let me get that out of the way now. Get real and get over it. None of that is the case, ever. Unfortunately, I can't disclose who I am on here to squash your little anxieties about me protecting so and so. In fact, if you knew whew I was, you would probably feel like a moron for even thinking it in the first place. I can't disclose. It's not my rules, it's the site admins. It is what it is. So please, take my advice and just follow the TOU and you will have nothing to worry about.

Have a great day.

Re: Recent locked threads and reports of abuse

Thanks A....I mean Mod

Hey your lucky u still have this site . Shut your mouth and if you
    Delete another thread ill seei in court scumbag . Locke is a peddle and needs to
    Be in jail. It a matter of time . Kenny your done all all talk
    You're da is coming . Remember when u were going to brazil and sleeping
    With whores . I know more you think you week ******* . You bring in it.

I think you have the wrong agency, bud. We have no Locke or Kenny here. Good luck find your way back home though.

Re: Locked threads and reports of abuse

Why was my post deleted that I put in the SRSO facebook thread about SH????

Re: Locked threads and reports of abuse

Good question. Because you made a reference to what that individual was "doing" while looking at whatever, which was vulgar speculation. That's against the terms of use.

Unregistered
    Why was a recent post on a article about outer carrier vest deleted? I may be wrong but I dont think it was a violation.

Unregistered

MOD 673 and MOD 1

'MOD 1' what's your take on the above post about MOD 673 deleting a thread because our Admin doesn't want to hear about it.