Wake up people! - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wake up people!

Re: Wake up people!

Quote Originally Posted by bullseye
    It truly is sad that you guys are so blinded by this city and the ass you people kiss, that you don't care that we will never get a pay raise. You bozo's truly better wake up and remember your loyalty is to your family and not to these damn politicians who don't give a rats ass about you or me or any other officer. So, when you retire and your FRS is 30 to 40% less than other officers from a real police department, you can thank yourselves because you're such idiots. Keep insulting me or those that were fired, or were smart enough to quit or those that have been demoted, you're still not getting a raise and it's the city manager and mayors fault. You bozo's act like your 12 years old. Grow up.

Ralf,

Get off this site. We know its you. Stop discouraging those who are still here and did not get the boot. Politics is a dirty game. Go find a job.

ok russel its me, you got me, you're so smart. I will go find a job. lol

unless you are going to court!
    shit Pinecrest is looking way better now a days............

You must be one of the demoted losers. LOL

Pinecrest ????? Who is that demoted loser trying to kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Russel
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseye
    It truly is sad that you guys are so blinded by this city and the ass you people kiss, that you don't care that we will never get a pay raise. You bozo's truly better wake up and remember your loyalty is to your family and not to these damn politicians who don't give a rats ass about you or me or any other officer. So, when you retire and your FRS is 30 to 40% less than other officers from a real police department, you can thank yourselves because you're such idiots. Keep insulting me or those that were fired, or were smart enough to quit or those that have been demoted, you're still not getting a raise and it's the city manager and mayors fault. You bozo's act like your 12 years old. Grow up.

Ralf,

Get off this site. We know its you. Stop discouraging those who are still here and did not get the boot. Politics is a dirty game. Go find a job.
    I guess, you are not smart enough Bullseye, you are still crying and still complaining. Not happy go elsewhere, if they will take you! You want more money then go to those wonderful departments that are offering you such a high FRS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal
    Get off this site you demoted / unemployed loser.

I guess they're still unemployed .

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

unless you are going to court!
    shit Pinecrest is looking way better now a days............

Blom will cut your overtime in half.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567