No more courtesy rides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No more courtesy rides

This just sounds too stupid to be real. He knew his location was being tracked. He knew others were aware of this guy being in the car with him. There was zero chance he would get away with this unless the guy didn't talk. Which in todays age is very unlikely. And for a lousy hundred bucks and some change along with a cell phone? Really? Sumptin just aint right bout this... I was not suprised about the comment and the quick jump to conclusions from our Führer. I think that guy would sell his own family out if it could make him look good with joe public. Oh wait, too late...

Re: No more courtesy rides

I agree, there's got to be more to this... The only thing I could think of (unfourtunetly) is that he has been rolling these people for awhile and got really brave... But, I really hope not.. I've met him a few times , seems like a nice guy.. I was really surprised to see his... But just because the Shetiff said and the news reported it. Does not make it true...

I've known Mike for many years and have worked with him side by side. I can believe this has happened. This guy was under age at a bar and the Sheriff's Office was called. If the courtesy ride was called in then, yes, he would have been tracked. I pray that a proper investigation is conducted and followed up by a law suit for defamation of character. I am sure many know that these drunk Bonita folks are known for lying. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP MIKE.

Question Re: No more courtesy rides

Something doesn't seem right with this.. MR is not a weak guy.. If he beat this guys face I would think there would be some damage... Out of three different news reports, I could really see any injuries ? Just a observation ...

Recad the booking sheet. He lies about taking the guy home (then admits he took him to the construction site), then about touching him (then admits he shoved him-then admits he shoved him twice-then admits MAYBE his hand hit the guys face). This guy's screwed. That he absolutely robbed and beat this guy is far more plausible than any conspiracy theory about LCSO arresting one of their own on the baseless allegation of a drunken illegal immigrant.

Really????? You all think "there's more to this" what this is, is a dirty cop period. And he puts a stain on all of us, I have been doing this for thirty years in this area, not tell me this doesn't happen, its just "lying people" in bontia. Remember Troy H, it does happen when someone thinks that they just can't be caught or worse they do really stupid things. For those of you who are freinds of MR, i'm sorry but the facts are the facts. Please be safe out there

Well Troy H. didn't have IUPA! MR will be taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by what45
    Really????? You all think "there's more to this" what this is, is a dirty cop period. And he puts a stain on all of us, I have been doing this for thirty years in this area, not tell me this doesn't happen, its just "lying people" in bontia. Remember Troy H, it does happen when someone thinks that they just can't be caught or worse they do really stupid things. For those of you who are freinds of MR, i'm sorry but the facts are the facts. Please be safe out there

Wow, I haven't seen the booking.... It's sad, and unfortunate.. I was really hoping that it wasn't true...

And if the booking reads how you say... I don't see how IUPA can help him..I think he's a member, but they can only do so much...

First thing he took a guy to an area were he shouldn't have been, but I beleve the subject gave conflicting stories about where he lived. Second stated he was beaten and robbed, not to many marks on him and his cash was found in mr squad car. Was it in the back seat where the subject was sitting, or up front were mr was sitting. Thirdly when the call was dispatched about a deputy beating him up he never mentioned being robbed till after MCU arrived. A lot of questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Savior
    Well Troy H. didn't have IUPA! MR will be taken care of.
    Troy Hale is back in Jail, AGAIN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast