A quick Justice 4 Sheena update

A quick Justice 4 Sheena update

Justice 4 Sheena
    Tuesday.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who have checked in for any updates on Sheena's case. Instead of getting back to you separately we will post here. We do not have any information at this time. We have not had any correspondence with the FDLE as they conduct their investigation. Like many of you we would like an update but we need to respect their procedures and be patient. Patience is very difficult for us at this point however we have no other choice. We are grateful to the many of who keep checking in and have not forgotten Sheena even though the media is quiet due to no updates. The media has continued to contact us as well and we appreciate that as well. Thank you from Sheena's family.

Re: A quick Justice 4 Sheena update

MOD DELETE WE DON'T CARE!

Guest, why would you post this here? This has nothing to do with BPD.
    Is this just to show you stalk the website and to show your copy and paste abilities?
    MOD delete, this doesn't belong here.
    Thank you. Kelly Osborn

Quote Originally Posted by delete
    Guest, why would you post this here? This has nothing to do with BPD.
    Is this just to show you stalk the website and to show your copy and paste abilities?
    MOD delete, this doesn't belong here.
    Thank you. Kelly Osborn
    IMPOSTER! MOD DELETE THIS. I AM THE REAL KELLY OSBORN JUST WANTING TO GIVE A QUICK UPDATE TO THE FINE OFFICERS OF BRADENTON POLICE.

MOD PLEASE BAN THIS IMPOSTER.

Wrong loser, I mean guest.
    The MOD will tell you that I am Kelly. The MOD had to go through great lengths to be able to have YOU to stop using my name and attempting to hack my account.
    Why on earth would you care to post about my daughter's case at 1 o'clock in the morning? What is with your obsessiveness? Must be it effects you.
    Leave the BPD alone you nutcase.
    If anyone wants an update they know where to go...you don't need to post it here unless you are trying to start your BS again.

The MOD will tell you that I am Kelly. The MOD had to go through great lengths to be able to have YOU to stop using my name and attempting to hack my account.
    Why on earth would you care to post about my daughter's case at 1 o'clock in the morning? What is with your obsessiveness? Must be it effects you.
    If anyone wants an update they know where to go...you don't need to post it here unless you are trying to start your BS again.
    get a job KO and leave us alone, sheesh!! When will it end? Very soon i hope

You can be certain. Whether it's a shady low-life reporter from a small
    weekly paper from the island controlled by the BBPD and Chief Sam Speciale?
    The reports keep coming in from phone calls and email the Chiefs wife is
    having numerous affairs and is a drunk. She chases people from bar to bar
    wondering who is taking picture of her....however they could care less about
    her, and her RED HAT friends who have already been reported. Paranoia has
    struck in Mary Ann's Castaway. The claws come out! Mrs. Speciale follows
    patrons to another local pub harassing patrons. The calls come in... The
    chief drinks with Joe Genoese, (Genovese) The Chief's wife sleeps around
    and drinks more than she can handle. Oh, yes, we need a witness! WE have it!
    Keep it up Mr Mark Young with the Islander. Just keep feeding us and LEOAFFAIRS

That storage unit cost an arm and a leg

Police are looking for anyone that may have a hand in this

Make no bones about it

The victims appear to be un-armed

So many heartless comments

This isn't a way to get a head in life

I don't think we've beaten this horse enough....so...

If I had a storage unit that cost an arm and a leg and I couldn't keep abreast of my bills and fell a
    little behind, I would hope some one would lend me an ear so I could ask for a leg up or someone to give me a hand so I wouldn't lose my
    head before I got the finger... More than likely, I'd just get a cold shoulder...

That 32 oz cup would never have been there if this had happened in a storage unit in New York City

The most valuable item in the storage unit was a footstool

Part of me is really sad about this. The other part is in the storage unit

And thus began the continental mall store: Footlocker

to get all those body parts.. must have cost an arm and a leg haha

Hey you just never know when you're gonna need some spare parts right? Always good to keep a few around. I mean how many times have you heard someone say "Hey pal could you lend me a hand?".

Eye would give my right arm to find out if anyone nose what really happened

You're pulling my leg

Eye, Caramba!

We should probably give a hand to the Pensacola Police Dept.

Looks like the winner of the bidding has one leg up on things and someone doesn't have a leg to stand on. These days things are so expensive that you have to pay arms and legs for everything. But not to worry, the long arm of justice will put its foot where the sun doesn't shine. And the nose of those who put other noses in a cup will be cut off

Sorry about that...sometimes there is no right hand to talk to

Typical story about the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    get a job KO and leave us alone, sheesh!! When will it end? Very soon i hope
    When will it end? good question you losers from the Beach said you were going to tidy up a couple lose ends and get this case closed back up again,but that was like 5-6months ago hummmmm.it took you beach boys 1day to close the case yet some real men have been cleaning up your abortion for months.CLOSE UP SHOP BOYS YOU ARE A WASTE OF $ AND A DISGRACE !