Holy Cow - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holy Cow

Re: Holy Cow

Traffic ES.
    And the list goes on, now back doing AG again. My guess is six and counting...

AG and his ex guess she doesnt learn. I do doubt the AG one though since I hear she is still very chummy with my buddy from HBPD.

wouldnt you want to spread the rumor of still being with AG. I hear she's all talk when it comes to it she is as cold as ice. My advice stay away she has fairy dust powers. Thats why ES cant seem to get off her tail no matter how often she turns him down.

Let's not forget dispatch KH or code WF

Quote Originally Posted by All Covered
    Not to mention he has covered one in every division..The PD-many times over LE, FL and AG, The CSI-Scored that first-Lucky Guy, The VA-but then again who hasnt, A Code gal-Mole face, Traffic-EY many moons ago wonder who is next let the bidding begin.
    LE says nevey happened....he tried

Quote Originally Posted by remarkable
    Quote Originally Posted by All Covered
    Not to mention he has covered one in every division..The PD-many times over LE, FL and AG, The CSI-Scored that first-Lucky Guy, The VA-but then again who hasnt, A Code gal-Mole face, Traffic-EY many moons ago wonder who is next let the bidding begin.
    LE says nevey happened....he tried
    that's what EY says as well but just because you deny it doesn't mean it wasn't in it.

Can somebody bring me a roll of toilet paper or even a stack of napkins? I am currently stuck in an awkward situation inside the FOP bathroom. Seems our dues don't cover toilet paper or soap anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Assistance Please
    Can somebody bring me a roll of toilet paper or even a stack of napkins? I am currently stuck in an awkward situation inside the FOP bathroom. Seems our dues don't cover toilet paper or soap anymore.

Your mother doesn’t clean up after you at the FOP hall? Really! It’s disgusting to see the garbage overflowing and no one has the decency to take the garbage out and as for toilet paper maybe there would be some if it stopped growing legs along with the paper towels. As for your situation use your undershirt I'm sure you dont need it anyway.

Pigs will be pigs!

This department is full of pigs and tramps. I think it is a job requirement. It sucks that us good ones get a bad rap from people like JS and AG.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast