Is Ariel Saud a mason? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Is Ariel Saud a mason?

Why are you starting things with Saud, either your jealous of him or you wish you were like him. Leave his wife alone, or is it that you cant find an ugly girl to pretend to be with you and now you want to bash his family. Your a pathetic little *****. Tell him to his face you little *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Tough
    Why are you starting things with Saud, either your jealous of him or you wish you were like him. Leave his wife alone, or is it that you cant find an ugly girl to pretend to be with you and now you want to bash his family. Your a pathetic little *****. Tell him to his face you little *****.
    I am afraid of Ariel. Even Chief Gomez doesn't dare mess with him. Ariel is a very high ranking Mason, one call he can make you or break you in your career. He has the power of promotion, demotion and transfer in a hand shake. Even Orosa will not mess with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tough
    I am afraid of Ariel. Even Chief Gomez doesn't dare mess with him. Ariel is a very high ranking Mason, one call he can make you or break you in your career. He has the power of promotion, demotion and transfer in a hand shake. Even Orosa will not mess with him.
    He was officer of the year once, were you? Thought so.

Hey dont let his metrosexualness scare you, he has been doing that cat and pony show for years. He thinks that no one is looking at him.

I understand he has a good gig I am happy for him but why is he bashing And making fun of Chief Gomez saying he should contact the herald about the joke he played on Lt. Suarez. What did Jorge ever do to him?

Not only is he not a Maaon he is not an F.O.P member making him a non lodge brother as well.
    I am confused also I am a rookie riding with an F.T.O Saud told me our union sucks and they are in bed with the mayor and chief. Where can I go for representation if I stop paying my dues? Is it mandatory I belong to the union?

He must not be much of a man because he allows his wife to dress like a hooker in public.

I am an A shift Coral way officer and a little confused. Every morning I see officer Saud dropping his child off at S.Side elm. School in his marked police vehicle but I do not see him wearing the protection ring. I also see his car parked at his home all day long. Sometimes he will park around the corner of his house not to make it so obvious. I want to file an I.A complaint and break the cone of silence but I am afraid because he is a strong man who works out on duty. To start with can anyone tell me his work hours or is he able to use his house for a satelite office. I guess this is acceptable behavior for the Major.
    He says he doesn't care about the posts he is bringing his daughter in the police car for bring your daughter to work day

WTF is wrong with you guys. Get a life. Why are you bashing Ariel. You all are low lifes for bringing his family into this conversation. I would not call any of you brothers. You all are pussies.

I am an A shift Coral way officer and a little confused. Every morning I see officer Saud dropping his child off at S.Side elm. School in his marked police vehicle but I do not see him wearing the protection ring. I also see his car parked at his home all day long. Sometimes he will park around the corner of his house not to make it so obvious. I want to file an I.A complaint and break the cone of silence but I am afraid because he is a strong man who works out on duty. To start with can anyone tell me his work hours or is he able to use his house for a satelite office. I guess this is acceptable behavior for the Major.
    Why doesn't I.A follow him oh I forgot he is not on C shift patrol. Only the workers get targeted. Does he even do a worksheet? How can I see a copy of that nonsense? I guess Major Sanchez promotes this type of behavior. You ain't a thing boys unless you wear that ring.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast