Public Perception - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Public Perception

Quote Originally Posted by Resident51
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat's out of the bag
    The City of Sweetwater Florida is a small rundown and very corrupt municipality located in Miami Florida and its main street is West Flagler Street and 107th Avenue.

Recently, they've installed photo cameras there for the purpose of taking advantage of anyone who has to go past a red light. Needless to say, the victims of these "photo-based citations" get a citation in the mail. Avoid going through the intersection of West Flagler St and 107 Ave and try to steer clear of the City of Sweetwater Florida if you can. Their city limits can be found on Wikipedia under the heading of Sweetwater Florida.

The City of Sweetwater Florida "court" is a 12 x 20 foot hot and stuffy room that's overcrowded with over 30 victims of their police and photo-issued tickets at any given time. That "court" is located on the 3rd floor (top floor) at their "city hall", which is just another rundown 1970s all-in-one city hall/court/police station located at the address of 500 SW 109 Avenue.

Also, the City of Sweetwater Florida police station themselves at any street with their lights on and lie in wait for anyone who's ignorant of the "move over" law, and give them a ticket should they drive past them without having moved 1 lane over or slowed down at least 20 mph below the posted speed limit.

The City of Sweetwater Florida police department is uncaring and unforgiving, so don't expect to be giving a 2nd chance by any of them. They are just there for 2 reasons and 2 reasons only: To rake in money for their run down municipality and department via the citations they issue, and to meet their citation quotas of course.
    Glad to know scumbag criminals like you know not to come here, because you won't be forgiven by the police. They'll put you in the box you belong in or beat the shit outta you like you deserve. Go play in the county or try doral scumbag! :devil:
    This is so funny whoever wrote this because the City of Sweetwater has been in the news so many times. Corrupt politicians, your mayor getting arrested, your police officers the worse in South Florida. You make Opa Locka look good.

Your officers abuse their powers, they are a bunch of bullies with badges. You lie, you cheat, you violate civil rights.

Criminals know not to go there? I think criminals know that if they go there, they are given a badge and a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Resident51
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat's out of the bag
    The City of Sweetwater Florida is a small rundown and very corrupt municipality located in Miami Florida and its main street is West Flagler Street and 107th Avenue.

Recently, they've installed photo cameras there for the purpose of taking advantage of anyone who has to go past a red light. Needless to say, the victims of these "photo-based citations" get a citation in the mail. Avoid going through the intersection of West Flagler St and 107 Ave and try to steer clear of the City of Sweetwater Florida if you can. Their city limits can be found on Wikipedia under the heading of Sweetwater Florida.

The City of Sweetwater Florida "court" is a 12 x 20 foot hot and stuffy room that's overcrowded with over 30 victims of their police and photo-issued tickets at any given time. That "court" is located on the 3rd floor (top floor) at their "city hall", which is just another rundown 1970s all-in-one city hall/court/police station located at the address of 500 SW 109 Avenue.

Also, the City of Sweetwater Florida police station themselves at any street with their lights on and lie in wait for anyone who's ignorant of the "move over" law, and give them a ticket should they drive past them without having moved 1 lane over or slowed down at least 20 mph below the posted speed limit.

The City of Sweetwater Florida police department is uncaring and unforgiving, so don't expect to be giving a 2nd chance by any of them. They are just there for 2 reasons and 2 reasons only: To rake in money for their run down municipality and department via the citations they issue, and to meet their citation quotas of course.
    Glad to know scumbag criminals like you know not to come here, because you won't be forgiven by the police. They'll put you in the box you belong in or beat the shit outta you like you deserve. Go play in the county or try doral scumbag! :devil:
    This is so funny whoever wrote this because the City of Sweetwater has been in the news so many times. Corrupt politicians, your mayor getting arrested, your police officers the worse in South Florida. You make Opa Locka look good.

Your officers abuse their powers, they are a bunch of bullies with badges. You lie, you cheat, you violate civil rights.

Criminals know not to go there? I think criminals know that if they go there, they are given a badge and a gun.
    What do you expect when you give a badge and gun to losers who will do the job for free just to be able to say I'm a cop. The people who apply at Sweetwater do so because they were rejected everywhere else due to their background or mental health. Your agency is the joke of south florida law enforcement so I wouldn't talk about the county or doral which are places that actually screen candidates and oh yea they pay their officers to do the job.

my question is why do you hide behind a computer ? sweetwater this sweetwater that you are a b..................... looser :roll: :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by b.......
    my question is why do you hide behind a computer ? sweetwater this sweetwater that you are a b..................... looser :roll: :evil:

No one in this forum EVER EVER signs there name, why??? Oh yeah NO BALLS!!

[quote=Really??]
    Quote Originally Posted by "b.......":1yxivmcf

No one in this forum EVER EVER signs there name, why??? Oh yeah NO BALLS!![/quote:1yxivmcf]
    So I guess since you didn't sign your name also that means you lack a pair of balls too??? Lol Sweetwater IQ you got to love it

looser??? LMFAO I got paid a salary to go to the academy as a recruit you rejects don't even get paid to be police officers (disgrace that you are allowed to have the title) your equipment sucks, your "SWAT" school is also the joke of south florida law enforcement as are the tards whom run it, your officers are the most unprofessional walking cluster f**ks I have ever seen in uniform, so you have no place talking about a real police department like the county. I got on here to see the status of the house cleaning going on at your agency and found the comment one of you dorks posted about my peeps so in closing MDPD is more qualified and has more resources to deal with scumbags than your sorry excuse for a police department ever has or will, you loosers aren't even good enough to shine our boots.

We shine no one’s boots and we take umbrage with your characterization of our elite SWAT, led by a nationally recognized SWAT operator and instructor, with thousands of hours in SWAT training and engagements. Advice, eschew envy for it is one of the original cardinal sins. In your situation it might be impossible, as MDPD is slowly disintegrating under Carlos Gimenez’ thumb and soon there might not be an MDPD to speak of. Meanwhile, Sweetwater is expanding and our potential is boundless.

Wow you loosers are something else. SW4Life I hate to break it to you but Tard 1 and Tard 2 are loughed at by real SWAT Operators not respected. By your user name I guess your on their team(lol) so let me start from the top, if they are so good why don't any large departments send their guys to your Mickey Mouse school held at the college can't build much of a name for yourself teaching Miccosukee and small crap police departments. The hours of engagements can they even be called that you guys have never had a real SRT standoff. Compare you modified ambulance to the lenco swat trucks we have. The training we do from water casting to airborne tactics compared to your BS exibitions at Miami Christian speak for themselves. We get PAID over 65,000 a year while most of you don't get paid at all and the few who do earn one of the lowest police salaries in south florida. I don't see Sweetwater getting better than the county anytime soon if ever.

Spoken like a true bitter sort because with so little we do so much and are that good. Yet the tide is turning and one day your monopoly will fade; soon, when Gimenez is through disintegrating MDPD and only those minimal functions required by FSS Chapter 30 remain, our SWAT Vehicle will pass you by or even respond to where you are trying to serve a Writ of Possession and needed real cops to help you. Time and Gimenez’ will to diminish MDPD, in favor more municipal police agencies, are on our side. Hope you be there to see us!

Post Re: Public Perception

Hey Real Cop ... First off I bet your a sorry ass rookie that can't even make it to a specialized unit . Our specialized units are all top of the line and we are cops that do it cause we love it and have a pair of ballz not for the money . Oh and talking bout the money I guess your so drunk off that brown clown fruit punch and didn't realize that your own cops have made other cops get fired cause all they think bout is the money and rammed it up your ass taking money out of your checks for everything and everyone. You will probably be one of the ones they have to let go to pay other clowns their ridiculous salary and will be begging Sweetwater for a reserve spot to pick up our horses Maverick shit. There is nothing funnier in this world then a clown and guess what you are all brown clowns.

just like your beloved brown clown pitchy who rose the ranks of the circus (MDPD ) all the way to the top then got here talked a lot of raw raw to everyone bout the county way and guess what he was a joke a true brown clown to the highest level. So if one of your own who was so accomplished there wasn't worth not even a year u can keep all your clowns .

You want to talk bout elite units Spd Motors is def the best in the county. what we do with 10 bikes you guys have to use 30 and still ask us and every other department for help ... Now that's brown clowns for you. We even had to get our own helicopter cause yours can't even find the Great Wall of china dude. So before you start talking shit you should look at the shit your standing in. Try to at least respond to your calls or maybe contest a ticket in court not just saying " move to dismiss" bang out the court time and oh yeah not giving anything back to the county tax payers for your service . You guys are all brown clowns that do it for the money , we are the real cops that respond to calls in an average of 2 min or less also win or battles in court and kick your ass I'm everything we do . You have 5000 people sure you might be big but big isn't better. Holy shit that's a lot of clowns on the street. no wonder you guys keep losing more and more territory to other cities just like ours.

So in closing you might want to first change the colors of your uniforms cause you guys remind me of dog shit ( most of these brown clowns are either fat and lazy , or short with an attitude ) , then actually respond to calls ( a good one to start could be a 25 and try to get there before you 3 hours response time), and last but not least stop having sex with each others husbands and wives in your own department...oh yeah one of your own probably did that already to you lol... You call your self a Real cop hahahahaha your a real brown clown !

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast