Dr. Salters - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Salters

Re: Dr. Salters

I'm no Doctor, but had a fair education (some self-taught) and a whole lot of common sense. How can the Dr rule that the Trayvon Martin case is one of "racial profiling"? We don't know that yet. The trial had not even started when he did his dissertation. The trial is going on now and hopefully all the facts will come out where we can all make an informed decision. Also we need to consider the possibility that even after the trial is over, we may never know if it was racial profiling or not.
    It looks to me that he got ahead of himself, got too emotional and decided it was racial profiling. Maybe because he wanted it to be. Because it fits his beliefs and his agenda.
    On top of that he dedicates his work to Trayvon Martin?? Again, a rush to judgment. He assumes that Trayvon was the victim on this case. In the end, it may come to light that he was a victim, but we just don't know that yet. We knew this much from the beginning though, Trayvon physically attacked Zimmerman and injured him. Whether he deserved to be killed or not for it remains to be seen. How embarrassing for the Dr will it be if it is proven in court that Trayvon was the aggressor?
    If I had been writing that dissertation, I would have held off on that dedication and TV Dinner speculation on the case until it was over.
    The saying that: "Some of the most stupid people I know are College Graduates" seems to apply here.

What about the college professor he dedicated it too? That guy brought it all upon himself and is a first class asshole. Or the cop from metro dade you was such a **** the Orlando officers had to pepper spray him (all on video)? Maybe he actually dedicated it to the poor people these named individuals treated like shit.

great points, truth be told travon did the racial profiling per the states star witnesses statement, "creepy a** cracker". Sounds a little racist to me, and you honor him with your paper, which it's legitimacy is now in serious question. What a foolish move to make such a pathetic leap to attempt to create a false premise. The directors of that program at FAU or what ever school should be questioned as to why this notion was not challenged from the start. I can tell you why it was not challenged, because to challenge something like this would be racist, just like if you don't like Obama, or you disapprove of his policies you must be a racist. Political correctness is killing this nation.

FYI, not guilty, no racial profiling except on travons part. Emotional rush to judgement. This was a politically motivated witch hunt to appease a group that society has for to long pandered to and created double standard. There is not a legal expert who thought Zimmerman should have been prosecuted, but we do it anyway, what if we did that to a black person? Where is the outrage for this malicious prosecution? Your selfish civil rights leaders are obsolete and there is no need for them anymore, they are the ones who so badly want there to be inequality, to justify a need for themselves. They are the ones who have stirred up a false hood and led the sheep to a disappointment. This is a tragedy but Travons actions led to his death. If those of you who want to lead want to really help the black race start looking at yourselves and stop blaming everyone else. Start addressing the black on black violence, the 60%+ father abandonment of their children epidemic, and the lack of outrage and condemnation of the negative urban hip hop culture that perpetuates your races demise. The JayZs, and Pdiddys get rich and the youth get led astray, wake up!

Can I get a Shout OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    FYI, not guilty, no racial profiling except on travons part. Emotional rush to judgement. This was a politically motivated witch hunt to appease a group that society has for to long pandered to and created double standard. There is not a legal expert who thought Zimmerman should have been prosecuted, but we do it anyway, what if we did that to a black person? Where is the outrage for this malicious prosecution? Your selfish civil rights leaders are obsolete and there is no need for them anymore, they are the ones who so badly want there to be inequality, to justify a need for themselves. They are the ones who have stirred up a false hood and led the sheep to a disappointment. This is a tragedy but Travons actions led to his death. If those of you who want to lead want to really help the black race start looking at yourselves and stop blaming everyone else. Start addressing the black on black violence, the 60%+ father abandonment of their children epidemic, and the lack of outrage and condemnation of the negative urban hip hop culture that perpetuates your races demise. The JayZs, and Pdiddys get rich and the youth get led astray, wake up!

We shall over come when I am chief. Good Golly Miss Molly!!

Face it.
    There are deeply rooted psychological issues with blacks that perpetuate this hatred for whites.
    Where whites are willing to give a black the benefit of a doubt; blacks will never give a white the same courtesy.
    The person in question here chased a PhD and did research that supported his personal bias. He had the ability to do research to prove the opposite, but that would not have been who he is.

His whole dissertation is questionable, it's so offensive that someone would make that leap in hopes they were right before there was ever a decision, and to never be questioned by that schools department heads is further proof of double standards foe blacks.

Face it.
    There are deeply rooted psychological issues with blacks that perpetuate this hatred for whites.
    Where whites are willing to give a black the benefit of a doubt; blacks will never give a white the same courtesy.
    The person in question here chased a PhD and did research that supported his personal bias. He had the ability to do research to prove the opposite, but that would not have been who he is.
    I don't normally reply but, did Zimmerman give Martin the benefit of the doubt? I don't think so.

Face it.
    I don't normally reply but, did Zimmerman give Martin the benefit of the doubt? I don't think so.

Martin coulkd have walked away or run away; he wanted the confrontation with the "Cracker"

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast