DC Leaving - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: DC Leaving

Re: DC Leaving

Quote Originally Posted by openureyes
    You never heard about the special study group (det' only) that was offered by the worm, who happens to take part in setting up the test?????????? Hope you're not my 94 anytime soon, cause obviously you have no clue
    An outside Psychologist prepares the test with no imput from any of Admin. He makes up the questions. Even the COP does not see it.

Quote Originally Posted by openureyes
    You never heard about the special study group (det' only) that was offered by the worm, who happens to take part in setting up the test?????????? Hope you're not my 94 anytime soon, cause obviously you have no clue
    I believe you are the clueless one, do you think that the WORM has a conspiracy to steal the test and only give the answers to Detectives, and how could he have a study group, do you expect him to read the text books for no reason? Wierd Obsession or jealously that you have for A2 is scary! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Already Retired?
    I thought Davis retired last year, the same time Lewis did. I haven't seen either one since then.
    I saw his picture in the paper. Did he really work here? I never saw him.

That's crazy what did he do for a whole year?

I can tell you that he is not caring about your comments for the rest of his life, while he is out fishing, and hunting! :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I can tell you that he is not caring about your comments for the rest of his life, while he is out fishing, and hunting! :snicker:
    He didn't care about any of us while he was here! :shock:

Oh he took good care of his little snitches in detectives, BT/WK, besides that we never saw him.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567