DC Leaving - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Leaving

Re: DC Leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This person is such an idiot that they can't figure out that we are not BBPD! :devil:
    Yeah it's been proven over and over that Kelly Osborn is an idiot and a nutcase.
    You have under-estimated me. I do have the DAVID and the investigation. Keep posting... We will get you. And by WE, we mean LE. LE is good, we just don't refer to the BBPD as LE. What you don't understand is that law Enforcement is laughing at YOU, not us. You are fighting too hard with things that are untrue. Just like the BBPD that you so dearly hug your pillow with at night. And you try to paint me as TIPSY? Why don't you show WHO you REALLY are? You LAME, ALIAS, COWARD!Come meet me at my home if THINK you know so much about me! Or are you scared? Can't reveal who you really are?! Come on you coward. How about a cup of coffee or are you too drunk on your smuggled drugs to come face to face with me? huh? You flippin coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Osburne
    This person is such an idiot that they can't figure out that we are not BBPD! :devil:
    Yeah it's been proven over and over that Kelly Osborn is an idiot and a nutcase.
    You have under-estimated me. I do have the DAVID and the investigation. Keep posting... We will get you. And by WE, we mean LE. LE is good, we just don't refer to the BBPD as LE. What you don't understand is that law Enforcement is laughing at YOU, not us. You are fighting too hard with things that are untrue. Just like the BBPD that you so dearly hug your pillow with at night. And you try to paint me as TIPSY? Why don't you show WHO you REALLY are? You LAME, ALIAS, COWARD!Come meet me at my home if THINK you know so much about me! Or are you scared? Can't reveal who you really are?! Come on you coward. How about a cup of coffee or are you too drunk on your smuggled drugs to come face to face with me? huh? You flippin coward.

Kelly have you really reached such a new low? You find it neccessary to troll Law enforcement web pages looking for sympathy for what? You had a daughter who sadly decided to end her own life. Why now should everyone from the President on down pay for her poor choice? Without sounding cliche' maybe its now time you reached out for some mental health intervention. You have embarrassed yourself as well as your deceased daughters memory long enough. What it is more surprising is that you lash out under the guise of being surprise when people give it back to you! These same people from mostly the Law Enforcement community that you berate as well as slander daily.The ONLY 'journalist' that even humors you these days is that SHT reject Lee Williams. If you cant see his true self by his misdeads all over the web and this forum then shame on you. Very soon im sure the FDLE is sure to render its 'impartial' findings. The same findings that YOU demanded they investigate. So what will you do when these findings concur what has always been the facts? Your daughter sadly took her own life. NOT her first attempt but this time sadly it was in fact successful. I guess the million dollar question is why do you think YOU have a free podium to slander and $hit talk and it will just go non rebutted? Soon your closure which you will surely not agree with will upon you so what fight will you pick next and with who?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Osburne

Kelly have you really reached such a new low? You find it neccessary to troll Law enforcement web pages looking for sympathy for what? You had a daughter who sadly decided to end her own life. Why now should everyone from the President on down pay for her poor choice? Without sounding cliche' maybe its now time you reached out for some mental health intervention. You have embarrassed yourself as well as your deceased daughters memory long enough. What it is more surprising is that you lash out under the guise of being surprise when people give it back to you! These same people from mostly the Law Enforcement community that you berate as well as slander daily.The ONLY 'journalist' that even humors you these days is that SHT reject Lee Williams. If you cant see his true self by his misdeads all over the web and this forum then shame on you. Very soon im sure the FDLE is sure to render its 'impartial' findings. The same findings that YOU demanded they investigate. So what will you do when these findings concur what has always been the facts? Your daughter sadly took her own life. NOT her first attempt but this time sadly it was in fact successful. I guess the million dollar question is why do you think YOU have a free podium to slander and $hit talk and it will just go non rebutted? Soon your closure which you will surely not agree with will upon you so what fight will you pick next and with who?

The fact of the matter is: K.O. is an internet troll. It is a sad fact that her daughter died. However, the act of tenacity and insults are misleading to the public. Her relatives get on local news boards and bash everyone around them to gain attention by tarnishing people in her path. This mother has not grieved yet. She needs to sit back and mourn the loss instead of mixing up her emotions. K.O. is confused and blames everyone around her, including journalists. The only person dumb enough to entertain her is L.W. And his background and history speaks for itself.

Why don't the local reporters follow up on her beloved Dr. Michael Berkland --- the man who would tell K.O. anything she wanted to hear for a few thousand dollars?

Why doesn't K.O. complain and march around for her money back, even when this guy is a known fraud? Because he doesn't have the money and she is scared to mess with a psychopath that played her like a fool. She stands behind him? Stands behind his faulty--fraudulent findings? The funny parading yelling "Justice" is old... Especially when her loyal fans are actually people just wanting to internet troll like the rest of us, and have no idea what is really going on... But, that's expected from that crowd.

We will just have to wait for the F.D.L.E. findings....

O M G NOT THIS AGAIN !!!

KELLY PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE GO AWAY!

It's not Kelly.

It's more likely Diaz and the BBPD Kooks talking to themselves again.
    :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by BPD
    It's not Kelly.

Or more likely the fat ass insane PI a.k.a. bill the tile setter

or maybe the arrested multiple times king of hypocrisy lee "i love my mullet" williams

We would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who have checked in for any updates on Sheena's case. Instead of getting back to you separately we will post here. We do not have any information at this time. We have not had any correspondence with the FDLE as they conduct their investigation. Like many of you we would like an update but we need to respect their procedures and be patient. Patience is very difficult for us at this point however we have no other choice. We are grateful to the many of who keep checking in and have not forgotten Sheena even though the media is quiet due to no updates. The media has continued to contact us as well and we appreciate that as well. Thank you from Sheena's family.
    The beach boys must be feeling the pressure of a real investigation being conducted! what are they HIDING ? what are they afraid of? after all they stated that they F.D.L.E. found no fault with the bbpd investigation.they were just going to close up a couple of loose ends! :devil: the beach boys are a waste of $ close up shop boys you are a JOKE :devil: ops:

Quote Originally Posted by BPD
    It's not Kelly.

You're Right. The Jackass is off his meds and posting the childish pictures again!!!!!

Who is the DC? We on Mids have not seen him in the past couple years so long Invisible Man! :snicker:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast