DC Leaving - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Leaving

Re: DC Leaving

As long as Tokjer stays out on the island we will be just fine! :cop:

Poor taste on the part of one person to bring a deceased former officer into the discussion. I have no comments about what is going on other than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Officer
    Poor taste on the part of one person to bring a deceased former officer into the discussion. I have no comments about what is going on other than that.
    You're a moron. They both got caught lying.

One was fired, the other only demoted. They should both have been fired.

(And Mcmillan was a friend, but he / they screwed up)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who have checked in for any updates on Sheena's case. Instead of getting back to you separately we will post here. We do not have any information at this time. We have not had any correspondence with the FDLE as they conduct their investigation. Like many of you we would like an update but we need to respect their procedures and be patient. Patience is very difficult for us at this point however we have no other choice. We are grateful to the many of who keep checking in and have not forgotten Sheena even though the media is quiet due to no updates. The media has continued to contact us as well and we appreciate that as well. Thank you from Sheena's family.

This person is such an idiot that they can't figure out that we are not BBPD! :devil:

so very true :roll: furthermore NOBODY IS CHECKING IN BECAUSE NOBODY CARES

In response to "Current Officer." Ed was a friend of mine also. All I was referring to was the context of the message posted referring to him. As far as being a moron, you can think what you want but next time ad Reverend in front of that. That is what I am. Hope you can find some peace with yourself. God Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Officer
    In response to "Current Officer." Ed was a friend of mine also. All I was referring to was the context of the message posted referring to him. As far as being a moron, you can think what you want but next time ad Reverend in front of that. That is what I am. Hope you can find some peace with yourself. God Bless.
    Whatever Johnny!

[quote=Current Officer]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Former Officer":icvdpqy5
    Whatever Johnny![/quote:icvdpqy5]
    Have no idea who Johnny is. My name begins with the fourth letter of the alphabet.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This person is such an idiot that they can't figure out that we are not BBPD! :devil:
    Yeah it's been proven over and over that Kelly Osborn is an idiot and a nutcase.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast