IA Summaries
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IA Summaries

IA Summaries

Just got finished reading the IA summary on SS and CL. What a couple of scum bags! I have seen a lot of people fired for things I thought were fairly lame, this is an exception. I'm surprised CL wasn't fired as well. He's every bit as dishonorable as his buddy. CL, your best bet is to resign and try to get hired on with some agency in Maine or Alaska where no one will have heard of what a scum bag you are!

Re: IA Summaries

You shouldn't believe everything you read (because this place has the most honest track record) ... I know one of the witness to the IA.... CL didn't have anything to do with it... ( not like it reads anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by 1ofmany
    Just got finished reading the IA summary on SS and CL. What a couple of scum bags! I have seen a lot of people fired for things I thought were fairly lame, this is an exception. I'm surprised CL wasn't fired as well. He's every bit as dishonorable as his buddy. CL, your best bet is to resign and try to get hired on with some agency in Maine or Alaska where no one will have heard of what a scum bag you are!

Big man behind your screen name..as per usual

There's no Kenny P working for the sheriff's office, so who's the big man? Since you're so big we'll put him in your zone and you can trust him. I never will.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ofmany
    There's no Kenny P working for the sheriff's office, so who's the big man? Since you're so big we'll put him in your zone and you can trust him. I never will.
    You just can't trust CL. He is a rat as evident by the IA summary. I feel bad for the people working with him

So when JE got popped for drugs, and accusations of beating his girlfriend this forum (mostly) jumped to his defense.. But when you read a "Summery" on another (who commited no crime) he's the "scum" ..

It's called a summery for a reason.. You only get to read one half.. The Sheriffs half... Maybe the reason he didn't get canned is because there's more too it.. I just don't trust anything on the web page to begin with.

I've been in an IA, that was founded... It sux.. And nobody knows your side, your defense, or your reasons. You only get to read the evidence they want you to read..

And there is a third person to this IA that got demoted, and moved.. That was a bigger part to this whole stupid thing.. And I will say that CL was stupid for getting involved... But whatever.. It's high school BS... This is just a job... Who cares..

If you want to know ask CL.. I did last night after reading this topic.. He was upfront and told me what he did, and he owned up to the things he did.. I think you would be surprised after you talk to him .. But I'm sure your too much if a puss to call him.. I hope you never get in an IA and expect anyone to come too your aid.. Our decisiveness is the reason why none of you IUPA people can ever beat MS.. You can't stand together

decisiveness is the reason why none of you IUPA people can ever beat MS.. You can't stand together

Sorry I meant "divisiveness"

kennyp wrote "I've been in an IA, that was founded... It sux.. And nobody knows your side, your defense, or your reasons. You only get to read the evidence they want you to read.. " Really, they have to show the subject officer everything before the formal interview and if they don't the I.A. investigator could be in trouble and it would be over turned at a civil service hearing. So what type of I.A. were you in and what did they with hold from you. Did you get sometype of discpline and if so did you go to civil service and what happened there

Quote Originally Posted by what45
    kennyp wrote "I've been in an IA, that was founded... It sux.. And nobody knows your side, your defense, or your reasons. You only get to read the evidence they want you to read.. " Really, they have to show the subject officer everything before the formal interview and if they don't the I.A. investigator could be in trouble and it would be over turned at a civil service hearing. So what type of I.A. were you in and what did they with hold from you. Did you get sometype of discpline and if so did you go to civil service and what happened there
    Wait, you said overturned at a civil service hearing, hahahahahahahahahahaha. yeah, you're being sarcastic right? Right? And if you understood his post correctly you would see that after they (IA) write it all out you, (the reader) only get to read the evidence they,(IA) want you (the reader) to read. All negatives can and will be used against you while all positives will be withheld unless they want to add it. Kinda like Miranda.

Yes, thank you.... I'm glad you got it.... :cop:

I always look at it this way... If you really did something horrible, then your gone, fired, canned, banished..... If there's a chance you didn't but the charge I Substantiated, they'll
    Keep you around. But these summaries make you look so bad... This place lives to fire people...

You can t fight it... In 20years I can't remember anyone ever winning in the civil service hearings... It's rigged...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast