NEW SGT'S - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW SGT'S

Re: NEW SGT'S

Love the cops we work with... All they do is talk crap and act like high schoolers. You wanna talk bad about someone, at least have the guts to put your name to it. Lori is a great person and is not a drama person, like most Margate cops. She doesn't cause waves, doesn't talk behind your backs, will say it to your face. Bottom line, she's to more balls then you guys, which is none.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaginas
    Love the cops we work with... All they do is talk crap and act like high schoolers. You wanna talk bad about someone, at least have the guts to put your name to it. Lori is a great person and is not a drama person, like most Margate cops. She doesn't cause waves, doesn't talk behind your backs, will say it to your face. Bottom line, she's to more balls then you guys, which is none.
    Totally Agree. Heard shes doing well. Good Job Lori!!! :cop:
    You worked hard and did well

Heard Lori is doing a great Job....glad to hear it... :cop:

Unregistered
    I see Lori is on Nights. She still a great person and wont talk behind your backs. I guess some people are babies talking crap.

Unregistered
    kiss a$&@&@ like the rest, never did any real police work! Stop kissing a@&&(;/$@ and start telling it like it is!!! A piece of garbage!!! Now that's the truth!!!

Unregistered
    She is on nights cause she has no seniority! She ran away from the road then and will run away as soon as she can!! Soft!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hey remember when she did real police work that one time.... Oh wait she never did real police work!! Hahhahhahahha! Horrible supervisor!!!

Unregistered

Angry

I saw her touch the wall twice at the academy and it magically disappeared so she could finish the obstacle course!!! What a great profession!! God forbid someone needs help in a serious situation and is on the other side of the wall u can just touch it twice and it magically disappearS!!! Lucky charms!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Wink

Isn't that kindergarten cop supervisor? She did a great job on poop patrol when she was in the schools! She won the relay race and ran fast almost as fast as she ran away from the road!!!!! Not a good supervisor, was not a good detective, and never did much real police work. So most likely will be promoted.

Unregistered
    seens to me a little jealous? Please shes doing fine. I guess every agency has its mal-contents,,,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast