Officers leaving
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Officers leaving

What are a lot of people leaving here?

Re: Officers leaving

Union is weak

Officers usually leave a department because they think "the grass is greener" somewhere else. CCPD is a great department. A lot of Officers end up coming back, when they find out that CCPD wasn't so bad after all. Just my two cents...

Shut your mouth 8408. Ask the people leaving and they will tell you. By the way stupid, all the people I know that are leaving are much happier. Our chief, capts and city council are deplorable leaders and it is evident people are tired of working under them.

Quote Originally Posted by 8408
    Officers usually leave a department because they think "the grass is greener" somewhere else. CCPD is a great department. A lot of Officers end up coming back, when they find out that CCPD wasn't so bad after all. Just my two cents...

Who is this 8408 you speak of. I was not born yet in 1984 but I'm one smart person to know 8408 can now join the Boyscouts.

I bet 8408 hung around JC Park next to the bathroom :devil

Shut your big mouth you old goat ! :evil:

Wow! Last time you see me on here! See ya.

Russ most us know where you are coming from. This site is full of negative comments from the "entitled" generation. The generation of what about me. It's not even worth trying on here Russ.

It isn't Russ. I'm still an Leo and pissed! But, f it! I thought an Explorer probably wrote those comments anyway, at least I hope so. Anyone can figure out who I am, I'm not a puss hiding behind a computer screen. I'm done posting on here, this site is garbage!

Quote Originally Posted by 8408
    It isn't Russ. I'm still an Leo and pissed! But, f it! I thought an Explorer probably wrote those comments anyway, at least I hope so. Anyone can figure out who I am, I'm not a puss hiding behind a computer screen. I'm done posting on here, this site is garbage!

Stop it Russ you can't hide. We know its you. Don't shoot! :lol:

Who ever is bashing Russ probably didn't get a new charger and is pissed off. You new people around here just take, complain, whine, *****, backstab each other.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast