is NOW the time - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: is NOW the time

Re: is NOW the time

Quote Originally Posted by You fool no one
    Who do you think you are fooling with these phoney posts.What makes you think they are phony? They are spot on. This ground swell of discontent you want everyone to believe in does not exist.Again, if you think discontent doesn't exist, you either don't work here, or you are an evil liar. Tabel, Avello and 4 or 5 people in this department are doing all the posting along with there good friend Chaz the blow hard. It is the same people in this department that have been *****ing for the last ten years. Where the **** do you get "*****ing for 10 years", this in itself doesn't hold up against your argument at all. Two of them are Sgt's, 1 lt, and 2 or 3 officers. Everyone knows who they are hopefully the chief does to.Well, if its "hopefully the chief knows too", then he really isn't that smart after all. But its more than 5 or 6, we all know. They try and spin everything that happens in this department. In thier minds all you people in the detective bureau, traffic, community involvement and street crimes all got thier jobs because of favoritism.This is just stupid and untrue. Anybody in administration is dead to them.Also untrue ans stupid. Nobody disciplined deserved their punishment because the chiefis unfair and hated them ....please give me a break. They have gone wild on posting because nobody is listening or taking the serious anymore.Barbara Duffy got the City listening The outsider just love to pretend they are still relevant, which they are not. I heard there is an employee survey coming, I sure hope so because after it is over and the vocal MINORITY will have to go back under thier rocks when the results get tallied.
    and should go.

Quote Originally Posted by pbaa
    PBA- It is past the time for a vote of no confidence. Commishioners you need to act NOW!
    Yall switch unions, either FOP or IUPA and you will see a major difference. No more sub-standard Eberly rep, 'pretend' rep Rod, and the weak ass attorneys who take the easy way for them, not us.

We have no teeth, as they have already been bartered away years ago by Rod & Co.

Switch unions, see a difference.

Ask the Commission to relieve City Manager, Asst. City Manager, and Chief NOW.

I am so sick and tired of the chief and all the friends he has hired posting that it's all AA and Chaz, and that there are no problems in the police department. You can try and diminish the extent of discontent in this department in an effort to extend the tenure of this chief, but everyone knows the truth.

The vast majority of us would like to see the City Manager step-in and put an end to what has been our long department nightmare. If the chief and his friends are so confident that it's only a small minority of us voicing our displeasure then maybe the next step for the City Manager is to have the employees take a vote of confidence in the chief. In fact, the chief himself should be promoting this idea since he consistently uses the "small minority" argument. It only makes sense that he should be promoting a vote if he wants to put the matter to rest.

Let's get a true barometer of the state of mind of the employees. Shouldn't the City Manager and Commission be interested in knowing the truth?

As for this so-called survey that the City Manger wants to put forth, we all know how that works. The first order of business will be trying to identify who each survey belongs to so the chief can seek retribution against those who disagree with him (just like he has done with LEO Affairs posts). The survey is nothing more than a tool that the City Manager is going to use to say: We have identified the problems and now we can fix them......WE KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!!!

Lastly, I ask the City Manager and the Commission: How much longer are you going to allow our police department to be dragged through the mud and become the focus of scorn and ridicule throughout the law enforcement community. This saga is not limited to the City of Coconut Creek. The entire law enforcement community (their families and friends) is talking about the sad state of affairs in the Coconut Creek Police Department. We have become an embarassment in the law enforcement community, and through association, so has the entire City. Are you not willing to help us save face and give us back the pride normally associated with being employed as a law enforcement officer?

This is not a complex problem. There is a simple to solution to resolving it. Why is it so difficult to put an end to the problem and allow us to move forward and put this long, sad legacy behind us?

C'mon already!

>> I am so sick and tired of the chief and all the friends he has hired posting that it's all AA and Chaz

Where do you think I hear about this stuff? Am I making it up? Pretty good imagination I'd opine, given how close I am to the truth.

My sources, as in plural.

However, one thing I'd opine, if history is repeating itself.

I'm willing to bet Mann doesn't mention my name, or the name of my blog. All done, I suppose, hoping to convince others that, "He's just a blogger."

Indeed Sir. I am.

One of South Florida's leading bloggers.

Who happens to be working to get your ass fired.

Yes you are our Dorothy leading us to rid the city of the wicked mannWITCH and his flying monkeys. Thank you maybe someday there will again be NO PlACE LIKE HOME.

What do you say - Are you willing to prove your "small minority" theory?......Didn't think so. !

"My 2 Cents" is spot on!

Word is more time before calling for a vote. He would like to hire another 20 - 25 of his friends first.
    Has any chief in the history of Broward County hired more friends than this guy? (remember, unlike the Sheriff who is elected, was hired).

O dear. You're not going to like it.
    :roll: :lol: :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by New Theory
    Word is more time before calling for a vote. He would like to hire another 20 - 25 of his friends first.
    Has any chief in the history of Broward County hired more friends than this guy? (remember, unlike the Sheriff who is elected, was hired).

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast