Spicing things up a bit. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Spicing things up a bit.

Stop with the stupid you tube and tell us what really happened please............

Quote Originally Posted by SSTTOOPP
    Stop with the stupid you tube and tell us what really happened please............
    Not that difficult. She hit a school bus....yes a big yellow school bus and the powers to be are trying to cover it up...Read.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethics
    Quote Originally Posted by SSTTOOPP
    Not that difficult. She hit a school bus....yes a big yellow school bus and the powers to be are trying to cover it up...Read chaz Stephens blog.
    Yes, its already public info, yes this the real deal. So stop your whining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWXgGDLRzm4

Lets see how this plays out. The started immediately on the scene. Reports will be written, rewritten, rewritten again until history is completely rewritten. Ask Capt. F about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Manncheese
    Lets see how this plays out. The cover-up started immediately on the scene. Reports will be written, rewritten, rewritten again until history is completely rewritten. Speaking of rewritten, how many times were people ordered to rewrite/revise reports in the Cudde DUI case? Ask Capt. F :twisted: about that.

Please stop with the cover-up accusations. We all should have learned the FDLE way on investigations: pre-investigation, pre-preliminary investigation, unofficial lets-see-what-we-can-do-before-its-found-out investigation, well-we're-found-out-so-lets-start-really investigating, who took my white-out!?, actual investigation, and post-haste cover-up investi-DAMMIT!!!-what-the-hell !!................. :roll:

Thankfully she will have the FULL support of her Union, especially since the VP of the Broward PBA works so closely with the Chief..... :lol:

Oh, wait a minute, last-chance..........what !?!?! :shock:

So what's the point of having a last chance agreement if it's just complete bullshit. I think this Chief should teach ethics to the new cadets down at the Academy.

Let me see if I got this straight. We are all PBA members and we would be against the chief if he finds a way to cut one of our members a breaK?????? And the chief would then be unethical if he choose not to enforce a last chance agreement and fire our officer because the only damage done was a scratch on the other cars bumper???????? I am confused so what you all seem to be saying is the PBA position should be to make sure that the last chance agreement should be strictly enforced and not take into consideration the actual intent of the agreement. If this is the way you really see things then screw the PBA I will take my chances with the chief every time. But I really don't think that's going to be the PBA stand at least I hope not.

The haters in this department have no shame whatsoever. They are trying to convince us that the if the chief try's to do the right thing he is WRONG. Sorry chief the department scum want you to play a game you cant possibly win....Wow.

Just to get back to the facts, the officer in question did not hit a big yellow school bus or total her car. This was a tap on a bumper no damage to the patrol car and a scratch yes a scratch on the other cars bumper. A traffic Sgt was assigned by a higher up to take a report even though the other driver did not want a report taken..hmmm no cover up there.

Whether you like the officer or not she is still a sister officer and I will be behind the PBA 100 percent as they fight for her to keep her job. Shame on any officer who doesn't feel the same way.

While I agree with your point, what seems to be lost on you is how discipline has been handed out by this Chief. If he (or his minions) like you, then he tries to find a way around proper discipline. If they don't care for you, he brings down his full wrath upon you, even going as far as to act unethically and some may say illegally.

Pardon me for intruding on your moral relativism.

You say tap, I say hit...

What buggers the imagination is how someone could tap/hit a 30 foot long vehicle that is painted BRIGHT YELLOW.

And damage was caused. You might say minimal, but damage was still caused. Caused because of the vehicle being tapped/hit.

Making this, how many times again that a vehicles been tapped/hit? I've seemed to have lost count.

And again, what if Little Johnny was just "tapped" with a bumper? If Eberly can't avoid missing something 30 feet long and ten feet tall, what chance does a 60 pound 3rd grader have when Lesley's behind the wheel?

Stick that in your PBA peace pipe -- and then shove it up your ass.

She didn't hit a 30 ft yellow school bus you nimrod she tapped the bumper of a car... Go back to your blog where u can really misrepresent the facts

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast