Thank You

Thread: Thank You

Thank You

Thank you for a job well done. The last few days were of course difficult and challenging, but thanks to the excellent police work the nation can move forward. Your heroism and professionalism has brought this to an end and has brought our profession to the next level. I'm an truly proud to be a law enforcement officer. My prayers and thoughts are with the family of our lost brother and with the injured officers and with all the innocent victims of this tragedy. Again thank you all for a job well done.

Re: Thank You

Get Some!!!!
    My Mass Brothers and Sisters did us all proud
    Congrats on a job well done
    You make it done to South Beach look me up, the beer is on me
    God Bless
    CL

Great job to all law enforcement agencies who came together to get the job done. My condolences to MIT and my prayers are for the officer who is still in critical condition. It's been such a rough week for all of you and thank God the rest of you came out of it safely. I loved the SWAT team's response "thank you, it's been a pleasure". I literally clapped. Thank you for ending the terror. :devil: :lol: :cop:

You guys did an awesome job with this.. Many thanks for a job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Miami Beach PD
    Thank you for a job well done. The last few days were of course difficult and challenging, but thanks to the excellent police work the nation can move forward. Your heroism and professionalism has brought this to an end and has brought our profession to the next level. I'm an truly proud to be a law enforcement officer. My prayers and thoughts are with the family of our lost brother and with the injured officers and with all the innocent victims of this tragedy. Again thank you all for a job well done.
    I Agree with Miami Beach
    Thank you. Prayers and thoughts for family of our lost brother and for the injured officers and for all the innocent victims.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

I also want to thank all of you for a job well done. Every agency up there worked together as a team to accomplish the mission. It was a great example of team work. I really think it went a long ways towards pulling citizens back on our side at a time when many have had attitudes that have turned against us.

Job well done.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.