Arbitration - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Arbitration

Re: Arbitration

Again, FAIL. If were her I would state it and proudly. Why wouldn't I, afterall, she's a pretty stand-up gal.

Oh you're him---the one who everyone refers to as the "Retardie". It's funny ya know...look who is calling the kettle black. tsk tsk

I know all the players in this terrible saga. You most of all should never speak badly of everyone considering your reputation precedes you. But then again you have an inferiority complex -- and it's fully justified.

At your service, all day, every day. :lol:

First and foremost, this is the first time I have come here to write on this forum because I’ve truly wanted to stay away from what has much potential for negativity. However, it’s come to my attention yesterday, that certain details written by “arbritrationreview” in reference to the case. Although I can appreciate some of the comments made by that person, they were not done by me or my husband --nor should our private lives be on display an open forum!
    There’s no need for anyone to discuss arbitration process as it’s a private matter and no one has the right to discuss what is happening in our lives. Sadly, whether the writer meant well or not, their opinions on the department and personnel are not ours and should not try to speak on our behalf.
    I do want to thank all the well-wishers for Freddy and our family, as they are truly appreciated.
    Also, I want to thank those for their specific compliments on my “balls” and my “butt” thank you for noticing and thinking of me so much.
    On that note, no matter what your opinions are of me and that of my husband, it will not affect the outcome either way. If it makes you feel good to bash my husband, go ahead. It doesn’t faze me one bit because I know he is a good man, husband and father and that is all that matter to me. At the end of the day, what is being done is part of the process and no one else here has to carry that burden but us.

--Janet Romero
    PS: If you really to confirm or have something to say to us, call us and speak your mind.

Once again his dumb wife comes to the rescue. He doesn't has the balls to speak Himself, just Like he blamed everything on the sergeant and the lt, what a scum he is. Thanks for getting the lt and the sergeant fired Freddy. Grow some balls

Quote Originally Posted by chiva
    Once again his dumb wife comes to the rescue. He doesn't has the balls to speak Himself, just Like he blamed everything on the sergeant and the lt, what a scum he is. Thanks for getting the lt and the sergeant fired Freddy. Grow some balls

Yeah you seem to have such big balls coming into a forum where you hide your identity to talk TRASH about someone. Yeah, REAL ballsy of you.

What's really funny is that I believe everyone can tell who your lame ass is, except they also know you DON'T own a set. HAHA Si, tremendon macho eres...

Quote Originally Posted by JANET ROMERO
    First and foremost, this is the first time I have come here to write on this forum because I’ve truly wanted to stay away from what has much potential for negativity. However, it’s come to my attention yesterday, that certain details written by “arbritrationreview” in reference to the case. Although I can appreciate some of the comments made by that person, they were not done by me or my husband --nor should our private lives be on display an open forum!
    There’s no need for anyone to discuss arbitration process as it’s a private matter and no one has the right to discuss what is happening in our lives. Sadly, whether the writer meant well or not, their opinions on the department and personnel are not ours and should not try to speak on our behalf.
    I do want to thank all the well-wishers for Freddy and our family, as they are truly appreciated.
    Also, I want to thank those for their specific compliments on my “balls” and my “butt” thank you for noticing and thinking of me so much.
    On that note, no matter what your opinions are of me and that of my husband, it will not affect the outcome either way. If it makes you feel good to bash my husband, go ahead. It doesn’t faze me one bit because I know he is a good man, husband and father and that is all that matter to me. At the end of the day, what is being done is part of the process and no one else here has to carry that burden but us.

--Janet Romero
    PS: If you really to confirm or have something to say to us, call us and speak your mind.

I can only assume this "Janet Romero" is not really you. I do not have your number to call you. I would have told you not to post your name. Now you are a direct target. Your husband by his direct action or inaction brought this to your house.

Please understand this is not or never will be a private matter. This is a police matter and the outcome of his arbitration will set the guidelines for all future arbitrations .

Actually any details discussed inside the arbitration is their personal matter until finalized, at which time may or not become public information. At that point it wouldn't matter. Also, if you don't know how to find another cop, you may not be in law enforcement. Not to mention the number of personal friends they may have in common with anyone at any other department at a given time. Finding her number is easy.

And what do you mean she NOW became a target? Haven't you read the threads on this forum? They've been targets all this time mentioning their names many times over. It's also quite ridiculous that now it's all Freddy's fault. LOL Seriously.

Good for her for taking a stand and saying what she felt without hiding like everyone else here seems to do. Apparently, not many have any real guts to tell another the malicious crap that they spew in here.

To Freddy and Janet, our prayers are with you. We hope you get over this hurdle soon.
    Be well

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenX
    Actually any details discussed inside the arbitration is their personal matter until finalized, at which time may or not become public information. At that point it wouldn't matter. Also, if you don't know how to find another cop, you may not be in law enforcement. Not to mention the number of personal friends they may have in common with anyone at any other department at a given time. Finding her number is easy.

And what do you mean she NOW became a target? Haven't you read the threads on this forum? They've been targets all this time mentioning their names many times over. It's also quite ridiculous that now it's all Freddy's fault. LOL Seriously.

Good for her for taking a stand and saying what she felt without hiding like everyone else here seems to do. Apparently, not many have any real guts to tell another the malicious crap that they spew in here.

To Freddy and Janet, our prayers are with you. We hope you get over this hurdle soon.
    Be well
    The aribitration process is open door. You can you sit down and hear the whole thing. Not only that, but there are transcripts and audio recordings. You do not have to wait till the end. The only thing at the end is the rulling.

As for calling her. I don't have cops wife's numbers. Sorry
    Since she put her name now the they can dissect what she said that's all I meant

I respectfully disagree with you. It's a police matter. It might affect there personal life, but the outcome one way or another will affect all police officers.

Police matters are for real cops at a real police department. Thanks to the chief that place no longer qualifys as a professional department. It's the laughing stock of the county filled with a bunch of cowards hiding behind the chiefs skirt. You all know what she did was wrong but you go along with it anyway scared to lose your jobs. You deserve everything that is coming your way and more. What happened to the 3 officers can happen to you any minute. Keep thinking your the real police and see how fast they will slap you down and put you in your place. Good Luck

Post Re: Arbitration

[color=#FF0000][size=200][b]OK OK :evil: ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenX

Be well
    The aribitration process is open door. You can you sit down and hear the whole thing. Not only that, but there are transcripts and audio recordings. You do not have to wait till the end. The only thing at the end is the rulling.

As for calling her. I don't have cops wife's numbers. Sorry
    Since she put her name now the they can dissect what she said that's all I meant

I respectfully disagree with you. It's a police matter. It might affect there personal life, but the outcome one way or another will affect all police officers.
    You can disagree with me all you want. It still doesn't make you right. You didn't take time to read your original post or mine for that matter. They can dissect her comment whichever way they want but that still does not affect the outcome. Again, they have already been subjects as targets this forum for quite a while. She came and made a statement, whether anyone agrees with it or not--- good for her. Again, if you were in law enforcement, and you REALLY wanted to contact her, you'ed know how. Most people in this forum know them and how to reach them.

At the end of the day, what happened during arbitration is was their private matter(or struggle). Although it may have been open to public, no one was invited and or didn't show up. The out-come (no matter what it may be) will then become one for the books for everyone else to view. Regardless, it’s of no consequence to you as it does not affect you either way.

P.S., since you were kind enough to 'respectfully' disagree I will look past your some spelling and cut you a break.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast